Reading Selectman Intimidated By "Cops Driving Around Town With Guns"

His apology means nothing and he wouldn’t even have made it if this wasn’t caught on camera and being passed around and now he feels like “oh shit I look like an idiot and I’m up for re-election”, that’s the only concern he has.

I hope he gets robbed at gunpoint and beaten this afternoon on his way home.

Last edited:
Dang, rough crowd this morning. I guess all this winning lately has softened me a bit. f*ck it, break out the wood chipper.

That's just stupid and uncalled for.

Wood chipper??? Please! That's for people not near an ocean. Between sharks and crabs, a body can disappear without messing up my lawn equipment. Get the boat!

Dang, rough crowd this morning. I guess all this winning lately has softened me a bit. f*ck it, break out the wood chipper.

Seriously. If this is how this walking vag feels about cops having guns imagine how he feels about all the silly peasants strapping on their daily roscoes and walking around town. He’d have you committed in a heartbeat and try to have your kids sent to the state for a better upbringing.

Somebody said it earlier and I completely agree, instead of all those people walking out, they should have dragged him out by his ankles and tossed his fairy ass in a dumpster, then tell him you’re fired, come around here again and see what happens MF.

I don't mind cops having guns... it's the bullets that bother me. [rofl2]

Only criminals will have guns at that point. Selectman is sorry he got caught on tape, I seriously doubt that he has changed his opinion. All of these leftys are hiding in the bushes waiting for the day they can try to ban guns.

Good example is what is happening in Virginia. Democrats got a majority and are trying to push through a whole series of unconstitutional laws.

I hope when guns are illegal I will still be able to build a trebuchet or a ballista /s.

At least I will still have my "shod foot" to use in an emergency.
You left out New Hampshire.

How many police officers does Reading have? A couple dozen, maybe?

There are likely over a thousand LTC holders in Reading, too. How does this pussy ever find the courage to fall asleep at night? How does he walk the streets, or go to the CVS, or function in public at all, given there are guns around him everywhere he goes, without defecating himself?

What planet do these abjectly stupid people come from?.....and the better question is, how the hell do they get elected to public office?

Last edited:
Well I was about to sh*t on him, theorize maybe he was on his period or something. But if you watch the video the guy did make a full apology. Called his own comments stupid and unfounded and wish he could take them back. So meh. Looks like he might be one of those rare able to learn libtards. I say double super secret probation for this moombat.

I think he said exactly what he believes.

Then once the cops walked out and he remembered there were cameras rolling. and he is up for re election.

and once he realized even in mass in a moonbat town pissing on police is not good for re elections. He then apologized.

He 100% ment what he said .
The problem in these small towns is that political positions tend to drew exactly the type of person who should never be in it.
I've lost count over the years of how many mental defectives ended up on boards of selectman , planning boards, conservation commissions ect.
And I mean not just A-holes, people with real mental issues.

I think the real issue is being missed. The selectman suffers from severe Hoplophobia (irrational fear of guns). This is becoming more and more common and is a real societal problem in the northeast. He is not afraid of the police but the guns they carry. He has no fear of the harm the physically trained police are capable of, just the gun. I don’t think it is the selectman’s fault. The Phobia has been drilled into him and reinforced from at every angle almost from birth.

Most people when they hold an actual firearm and it doesn’t explode in their hands when they touch it, can suddenly understand that it is actually an inanimate object. Exposure and the knowledge of the four rules of firearm safety could resolve this. It may be too late for the selectman but take a friend who is on the fence to the range, usual they wind up submitting for their own permit.

Let me know how throwing snap caps at those committing a crime or need domestic intervention works out.

How many police officers does Reading have? A couple dozen, maybe?

There are likely over a thousand LTC holders in Reading, too. How does this pussy ever find the courage to fall asleep at night? How does he walk the streets, or go to the CVS, or function in public at all, given there are guns around him everywhere he goes, without defecating himself?

Cognitive dissonance, that's how.

Well I was about to sh*t on him, theorize maybe he was on his period or something. But if you watch the video the guy did make a full apology. Called his own comments stupid and unfounded and wish he could take them back. So meh. Looks like he might be one of those rare able to learn libtards. I say double super secret probation for this moombat.

He made his real feelings known, as far as I am concerned...

The stupid grows strong with this ass-hat. No matter how someone may feel about cops this guy is what was classically called a moron.

It gets better. His wife wrote a letter that accidentally hit on Facebook. Short take is Poor Andrew is a victim. It always looks good when you’re such a donkey that your wife has to defend you lol

24CD0948-F742-42C9-935A-F4F5715F092F.jpeg07B93717-3873-41FD-A606-4B84CFF5EB2F.jpeg5520CACA-6998-42A2-9A0E-4D5A233ED5C8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom