Reading Selectman Intimidated By "Cops Driving Around Town With Guns"

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
What a douche.

“As an elected select board member, I’m feeling pretty intimated by the police officers in this crowd,” Andrew Friedmann said during a discussion on the hiring of a new police chief.

That led to laughter from those attending the meeting, which included around two dozen police officers.

“You laugh at that, you think this is funny, but I have to live in this town and all of you drive around town with guns,” Friedmann replied.

An audible gasp from the crowd was heard before all of the police officers walked out of the room.

I'd like to know exactly what other towns he can drive around where the cops don't have guns ???

so I thought about this for a quick minute.

And as absurd as it sounds to have cops driving around without guns I think it equally absurd to have to put up with all these attacks on 2A and try to make me drive around without guns.

Keep in mind that a cop having a gun is a "job" requirement. In essence, a made up law.

The rest of us having guns is a constitutional right.

So it does sound a bit crazy for this guy to feel that intimidation. But shouldn't we all feel intimidated by the fact that there is a real possibility that we might one day all have to live with only the cops being allowed to drive around town with guns?

If we have to give up our guns I totally agree with the cops having to give up theirs.

so I thought about this for a quick minute.

And as absurd as it sounds to have cops driving around without guns I think it equally absurd to have to put up with all these attacks on 2A and try to make me drive around without guns.

Keep in mind that a cop having a gun is a "job" requirement. In essence, a made up law.

The rest of us having guns is a constitutional right.

So it does sound a bit crazy for this guy to feel that intimidation. But shouldn't we all feel intimidated by the fact that there is a real possibility that we might one day all have to live with only the cops being allowed to drive around town with guns?

If we have to give up our guns I totally agree with the cops having to give up theirs.

Only criminals will have guns at that point. Selectman is sorry he got caught on tape, I seriously doubt that he has changed his opinion. All of these leftys are hiding in the bushes waiting for the day they can try to ban guns.

Good example is what is happening in Virginia. Democrats got a majority and are trying to push through a whole series of unconstitutional laws.

I hope when guns are illegal I will still be able to build a trebuchet or a ballista /s.

At least I will still have my "shod foot" to use in an emergency.

He must have watched all the shootMup videos of cops blasting away on cars and saying. Woops wrong car.
We should be a bit concerned with cops with all those guns. With thoughts and feelings based decisions on why they shoot and the high suicide rate there could be some concern.
Anyhow I would be more worried about why the "bad" cops cant be fired easily.

Only criminals will have guns at that point. Selectman is sorry he got caught on tape, I seriously doubt that he has changed his opinion. All of these leftys are hiding in the bushes waiting for the day they can try to ban guns.

Good example is what is happening in Virginia. Democrats got a majority and are trying to push through a whole series of unconstitutional laws.

I hope when guns are illegal I will still be able to build a trebuchet or a ballista /s.

From another thread.....

88CE5246-8D45-4764-8ADD-945FA6BFDDD8.jpeg

Well I was about to sh*t on him, theorize maybe he was on his period or something. But if you watch the video the guy did make a full apology. Called his own comments stupid and unfounded and wish he could take them back. So meh. Looks like he might be one of those rare able to learn libtards. I say double super secret probation for this moombat.

I wonder if the selectman happens to lose his seat in the election in a few weeks, could that be classified as "suicide by cop"?

I realize he apologized, but the concept of him being concerned about police carrying firearms didn't develop in a moment of clarity.

He probably watched too much Andy Griffith. He thinks that police should keep one cartridge in their shirt pocket and they could only use the cartridge after asking their superiors if now is the time.

That would be true.

From the limited video, he seems like a D-word for sure. "can you turn around so I can see the tire marks on your back." C'mon dude. You're a SelectPERSON. Act like one. It's the same "I'm going to be outrageous for outrageousness sake" bullspit we see in Congress.

I'll say this - the wrong people left the meeting. They should have stayed. He should have been tossed on his ear. Forget his lack of mental ability, the SelectPERSONpresident is a weak dingle who didn't cut him off at the knees in teh first place.

"Gee, Gene. Thank you for that. Now sit there and be respectful as your office requires or I'll have you leave the room." There IS a mechanism to shut these toolbags up. No one has the guts to do it. Your right to free speech ended when you got elected. Be respectful, dumbass.

He probably watched too much Andy Griffith. He thinks that police should keep one cartridge in their shirt pocket and they could only use the cartridge after asking their superiors if now is the time.
Them there where smart cops knowing their lack responsibility/judgement

From the limited video, he seems like a D-word for sure. "can you turn around so I can see the tire marks on your back." C'mon dude. You're a SelectPERSON. Act like one. It's the same "I'm going to be outrageous for outrageousness sake" bullspit we see in Congress.

I'll say this - the wrong people left the meeting. They should have stayed. He should have been tossed on his ear. Forget his lack of mental ability, the SelectPERSONpresident is a weak dingle who didn't cut him off at the knees in teh first place.

"Gee, Gene. Thank you for that. Now sit there and be respectful as your office requires or I'll have you leave the room." There IS a mechanism to shut these toolbags up. No one has the guts to do it. Your right to free speech ended when you got elected. Be respectful, dumbass.

Friendo is apologizing to anyone who will listen because he is on the ballot for reelection on March 3rd. He is desperately hoping it goes away before the election.

The best way to shut these guys up is to vote them out. A couple of years ago in my town we had a selectman who I assume was joking made a statement that "women should be in the kitchen" that got taken way out of proportion. Happened shortly before an election and the angry women army voted him out.

Not a fan of cancel culture, but some times it is acceptable to show leftys that anti-gun posturing has consequences. When the cops left that meeting they also should have said they were voters.

Last edited:
Well, to look at it in a different lense... If I were him, I'd be intimidated too. If he's that anti, he probably doesn't own a gun.

If I were disarmed due to some bullshit law and suddenly couldn't carry or possess a means to defend myself I would feel a bit more intimidated knowing "only police can have guns." (The recent UPS driver hostage incident comes to mind).

Maybe if he woke up and realized he has the right to be armed too and to exercise that right... He wouldn't need to live in fear of his own shadow. He certainly wouldn't be saying foolish things like that I'd hope. If these people could literally see the writing on the wall in front of them, there would be far more people at least who aren't so feverishly hostile to the 2A and those who do choose to exercise that right.

Well I was about to sh*t on him, theorize maybe he was on his period or something. But if you watch the video the guy did make a full apology. Called his own comments stupid and unfounded and wish he could take them back. So meh. Looks like he might be one of those rare able to learn libtards. I say double super secret probation for this moombat.
He's only saying it to save his own skin. He meant what he said. I can't go tell the Major to F-off then when confronted by reporters read a prepared statement and say I regret what I said. "we good right?" His "elected select board member" comment tells me all I need to know about this little power hungry POS.

Back
Top Bottom