Reading Rifle this morning (Sunday)

jpm

Who was shooting something extra loud down at Reading Rifle this morning (Sunday) between about 9:30-10:00? I can usually hear the various guns from there as kind of background noise when I'm outside my house and sometimes from inside as well if I don't have TV or whatever on. But this morning someone was shooting something VERY loud down there to the point where it actually woke me up. Probably a bolt gun considering the time between shots. Curious if anyone knows what it was. Didn't sound like anything I typically hear being shot there.

yeah there was plenty of regular fire all day but I wanna know what was going off this morning

I was there from 7am till 3pm other than the normal pre-hunt activity on the 100yd range nothing was out of the norm. No .50's that I seen. Nothing changed at 600yd except new sod and a safety fence (which was last spring), nothing moved or got closer to road..

I was there from 7am till 3pm other than the normal pre-hunt activity on the 100yd range nothing was out of the norm. No .50's that I seen. Nothing changed at 600yd except new sod and a safety fence (which was last spring), nothing moved or got closer to road..

Hmm how strange. It went on for a while too. The rest of the day was the normal sounding activity.

no they didn't move anything, I just meant that there was more use of the 600 yd since they made the improvements. Was just a thought.

no they didn't move anything, I just meant that there was more use of the 600 yd since they made the improvements. Was just a thought.

use hasn't really changed in my 15ys of shooting there...usually about 20-30 on a Saturday and 30+ on a Sunday...the new grass or fence wont bring more competitors...just compliments. :)

- - - Updated - - -

was out there with my 1919a4 around then, but doubt was my 3006.

Semi-Auto ? I didn't see it...or hear it, I don't usually miss good looking guns !

Back
Top Bottom