• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reading man arrested for intimidation, etc...

A preliminary investigation showed Logan allegedly approached the 17-year-old, the godson of the building’s landlord, who was shoveling snow and fired a single handgun round into the air, WHDH reports.

How else are you supposed to get a teenager's attention nowadays?

After confirming Logan was in a second-floor apartment, SWAT officers entered the home and took Logan into custody without incident, police said. A silver semi-automatic handgun was also found.

unnamed-2$small.jpg

Is that an awning that extends from their NEMLEC Command Post? Don't want to get their fancy pants wet.

If I recall correctly they are a non-profit with a sizeable bank account. This was reported when the ACLU sued over excessive use/rollouts of NEMLEC for routine police matters.

Interesting.

Reading Man Arrested After Armed Standoff With Police

It ended around 3 a.m. Wednesday when officers eventually got keys to Logan’s second floor apartment from the landlord and found Logan in his bedroom. He was arrested and no one was hurt. No one was else inside the apartment.

“We did recover a silver, semiautomatic firearm, the same one we believe was used to fire the shot,” said Reading Deputy Police Chief David Clark. “He does not have a license to carry firearms.”

Detectives applied for a search warrant to go through Logan’s apartment to see if there are any other weapons or ammunition there.

Interesting.

Reading Man Arrested After Armed Standoff With Police

It ended around 3 a.m. Wednesday when officers eventually got keys to Logan’s second floor apartment from the landlord and found Logan in his bedroom. He was arrested and no one was hurt. No one was else inside the apartment.

“We did recover a silver, semiautomatic firearm, the same one we believe was used to fire the shot,” said Reading Deputy Police Chief David Clark. “He does not have a license to carry firearms.”

Detectives applied for a search warrant to go through Logan’s apartment to see if there are any other weapons or ammunition there.

OH! I get it now! They needed a warrant because they couldn't ERPO his ass! /s

Is that an awning that extends from their NEMLEC Command Post? Don't want to get their fancy pants wet.
It's a Sunsetter retractable awning. Adds value to the mobile command center. Only $800 of your tax money spent, that's a deal!

If I recall correctly they are a non-profit with a sizeable bank account. This was reported when the ACLU sued over excessive use/rollouts of NEMLEC for routine police matters.
Of course they are non-profit. They are the government. Profits are derived from legitimate voluntary business activity. Government uses force (or the threat of) to steal from you.

Not sure why but I was hoping this would have been a snow removal altercation, eg, with a character named gary...

Imagine giving gary a gun.... [rofl]

(nsfw)

I think that apartment is some sort of halfway house. It has the stink of retards

[rofl]

I wasn't aware they had an odor.

Then again, this reminds me of this old place in fitchburg thats now some kind of factory it was a club called "Compound" or something like that.

Every time me or one of my friends drives by it, the first thing we say is something like "I can smell piss."

[rofl]

I had to look it up, holy shit, they are non-profit with only one paid full time staffer. I am beyond shocked.

“Intimidation”? Is it a crime to be intimidating? If they are making shit like this up I want to press charges against a few folks for “nauseating”.

Back
Top Bottom