• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Read this before you start a "What is My Gun Worth?" Thread

SKS Ray

NES Member
This was posted by Eddie Coyle in the General Discussion section but I'm copying and posting it here for those who skip right to this area of the forum:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...start-a-quot-What-is-My-Gun-Worth-quot-Thread

If you're a non-paying member and you start a "What is My Gun Worth" thread, it will be deleted.

The reason for this is simple: We have a Classifieds area where supporting members can sell their guns. It's one of the many benefits of membership. When you start a thread outside of the classifieds asking what a gun is worth, you will get offers for it. We see this as a way to circumvent the membership requirement. If we let it ride, it won't be fair to the members that paid to use the Classifieds.

If you want to know what your gun is worth, go to GunBroker.com. log in, and search completed auctions to find out how much similar guns sold for.

You could also spring for a copy of this or this, and look it up. You can also go to a gun shop and ask.

for what its worth I have online blue book if you pm me I will tell you what blue book says. Not very good for the milsurps though

Back
Top Bottom