Re-upped for another year in green

rebut

NES Member
Year 2 back in New England year 2 on NES.

I enjoy reading the thoughts and opinions on NES and believe it's worth supporting.

I try to limit my comments to constructive/informative ideas in response to the posts I read so my number of posts is not that high. This is not indicative of a lack of interest.

Thanks for all of the great posts and information you all provide.

Year 2 back in New England year 2 on NES.

I enjoy reading the thoughts and opinions on NES and believe it's worth supporting.

I try to limit my comments to constructive/informative ideas in response to the posts I read so my number of posts is not that high. This is not indicative of a lack of interest.

Thanks for all of the great posts and information you all provide.
We all should do as you do ;)

Had to be done. Elderly parents needed help...other sibling unable/unwilling to make the sacrifice.

I've been where you are just a year ago. Those siblings who don't have the time will have their hands out when the time comes. Good luck to you and best health to your parents in their golden years.

Thanks to all for your comments. Appreciated. Wilkio , when I make plans back up to the Rockport area I'll pm you about a range trip. I have a good friend in Ipswich I need to visit one of these days.

Back
Top Bottom