re: NES Life Memberships now available

Well, I'll pass your sentiment on to my dog, Obadiah. Fortunately, he's not that sensitive. In case that wasn't sarcasm, this one's for you

It was sarcasm. Meant to illustrate that in NES we bash anyone for anything - or nothing.

I didn't know that was for your dog, please extend my apologies to him.
If anything, I thought it might have been a star wars reference.

images

Bele might have managed to ambush Lokai (or vice versa),
while wandering the wreckage of Cheron.

Lazarus and anti-Lazarus at each others' throats in the magnetic corridor for eternity,
on the other hand...

Wut?

Mod summit was in Munich this month. Sweden was last month. Also we had to take the G4 because the G5 was getting new windows installed due to an incident involving Eddie Coyle, a bottle of Pappy VanWinkle, and his S&W 500. (I can’t go into details.)

Sign me up for mod status. I'll make sure we upgrade to a G6. :emoji_airplane_small:

I have a great (but very long) story about flying on a private jet (an air ambulance) and multiple systems failing that almost culminated with us becoming one with the Atlantic Ocean just south of the Bahamas.

And now that I think about it, this is the only forum I've been a long-term member of that I haven't become either a mod or an admin. I feel so unworthy. [laugh]

I think the quoting did something weird. Sorry.

(I totally believe it - I reclicked stuff about 3 times to make sure I didn't paste in the wrong thread).

And I can well believe not every NESer got the references.
FWIW, I just added an actual "spoiler" to the post you WTFed.
It's closer to a hint than a total explanation, but might suffice.
Thanks anyhow.

Hey, and while we’re on the subject of members, paying and non paying, disappearing, has anyone seen or heard from Atilla?

His last post had to do with a toilet. Which was par for the course with him.

And then he was ‘poof’ gone. I’m thinking we need to get alibis from the Mods. May 6th, 2016.

Shallow grave somewhere in the white mountains?

Just suspicious is all.

And now I have successfully totally derailed this thread. Salem Cat made me do it. And it’s Friday. And I’m bored.

I thought the currently accepted narrative was that he crossed over to the dark side and became an employee of a certain federal agency that would make a fantastic theme for a large convenience store, or perhaps strip mall.

I'm thinking about it... It's time for me to reup and I normally reup for 3 to 5 years...

My wife and I are both medically retired and living on disability, lets just say that money isn't growing on trees...

Is there a payment plan???

There's no way I could do it all at once...

Might one day get to it. At a minimum going to keep up the yearly charge. As somebody else said this thread alone is worth the 21$ for entertainment alone as it derailed off of whatever resembled tracks 8 pages ago. As far as people concerned with bans go, really couldn't comment on the past, but my experiences thus far have been pretty lax. Then again I think the only time I've ever argued with anybody on here was somebody calling people "boomer fags" & @M60 telling there they stand in life. ha
This place is definitely a treat though. Whether laughing at the idiot of the moment, general knowledge or bickering over different ideologies.

I live in Georgia and am 73. I got mine here when I was 60 and it cost me $90. A friend of mine just moved to South Carolina and is the same age as me and he just got one there and it cost him $9.00.

Still very happy with my choice to go Lifer.

The after-parties are EPIC!

Sold mine on ebay for more than the price of admission.

Ebay? I though these had the 49-State Restriction? At least that is what the invoice said.
Either way, it is one of the coolest secret prizes of all-time. I'm handing mine down to my Godson.

The Hell with waiting for the Forth of July, I took mine to the range today! It is now my favorite piece.
I can't believe I got one!
[parts]

Any answer on a "Payment Plan" yet???

I have to renew soon!!!

As I said I like to pay for 3 to 5 years at a time, it makes since if I do a "Life Member Payment Plan" instead of doing a 3 to 5 year membership...

SO, any "Payment Plan"???

Thanks

David

Back
Top Bottom