• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RCBS Customer Service

I broke the decapping pin on my 223 x-die last night and emailed RCBS to see if I could order a replacement. I recieved a quick response and they are going to send me the whole mandrel. Now that's some sweet customer service if you ask me.

I broke the decapping pin on my 223 x-die last night and emailed RCBS to see if I could order a replacement. I recieved a quick response and they are going to send me the whole mandrel. Now that's some sweet customer service if you ask me.

That is good to hear and as it should be. Very nice!

For many years, RCBS was basically Mr. Fred Huntington, who was quite a fellow. When the business was sold, there was a good deal of concern that customer service would get, er, "modern." From all I hear, Mr. Huntington's spirit lives on.

I LOST the primer pins to a bench priming tool. They sent out new ones free of charge. I offered to give them a CC and was told "Not necessary". They are top notch in my book.

As I think about it, I've never had a problem with the customer service at any reloading equipment supplier:
  • RCBS sent me a free bag of decapping pins when I broke one.
  • Hornady sent me free parts for my L-N-L when I negligently broke them (and they included extras).
  • Dillon rebuilt a beat up 550 that I bought at an estate sale. They replaced half the parts and charged me only for shipping.
  • Lee has replaced dies and parts for free with no questions asked. (My only complaint with Lee's customer service is the frequency at which their assistance is required).

Back
Top Bottom