RCBS Customer service

I had a problem with one of the set-screws for the lock ring for one of my dies.

I send my concerns to the feedback section of the RCBS website, The next business day I had an email stating that new set-screws and buffers were on the way.

The whole process took about 7 days total.

Kudos to RCBS!

I bent the depriming rod on a stuck case. Called RCBS, three days later I got a package in the mail with all the internals times 2 and 10 decaping pins for nothing. I will never use another brand!

I was tearing down some .338 Magnum Rounds that I had aquired and was really whaling on my bullet puller, which subsequently broke. I e-mailed about it, and had a new one in about 7 days. I was shocked and pleased. A great company.

still fast for email response.
Im going into seven days waiting on the federal 45acp recall-----left message and info friday?

RCBS customer service has always been first class. The spirit of Fred Huntington lives!

I bent the depriming rod on a stuck case. Called RCBS, three days later I got a package in the mail with all the internals times 2 and 10 decaping pins for nothing. I will never use another brand!

I had the same experience with RCBS. I snapped a pin and bent the rod when I was de-priming some once fired brass I bought. I didn't notice but the brass had a small ball shaped media stuck in the flash hole. Great customer service. All my reloading equipment is RCBS. Well, except for my Lyman tumbler.

Back
Top Bottom