• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RCBS Chargemaster vs. Hornady AutoCharge? Any Advice

I would be grateful to hear from anyone having experience with these products- I am trying to choose one. Anyone think one is better than the other? Thank you.

I have the chargemaster. Love it. The first one had a problem calibrating sometimes. Sent it back and got a new one. While it was not in my posession i had to go back to my balance scale and i was not happy. So waited till it came back. I load everything with it. I hope i never have to be without this.

I like the 1500 Chargemaster.

Would not want to use it for every single powder drop. But if you're doing bench rest type work, then it will serve you well.

That scale is my most reliable and accurate digital scale. The interface is easy, and you'll be able to separate and use the scale by itself when you want to.

I bought the Hornady and I wish I spent the extra money on the Chargemaster. The hornady is great but can be a little slow at times and over charges too often. Check out natches, they tend to have good prices on Chargemaster.

Back
Top Bottom