• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rcbs bullet feeder.

wiskie762

Instructor
Found this the other day. Looks interesting. But worth the price.

https://shop.rcbs.com/WebConnect/Ma...=index&productId=6100&route=New+Products+2009

For those who cant open the link:
NOW SHIPPING! Bullet Feeder - Pistol Kit. Designed to increase the load rate of your progressive press by 50%. Designed for the RCBS Pro2000 and Pro2000 Auto. Will work on most progressive presses that accept 7/8"-14 threads including the Dillon RL550B, XL650 and Hornady LNL AP. Kit includes everything to load 9mm, .38 Spl, .357 Mag, .40 S&W, 10mm and .45 ACP jacketed, FMJ or TMJ bullets. NOT FOR USE WITH CAST OR SWAGED LEAD BULLETS. Adjustable height Hopper holds 150-200 bullets depending on bullet weight and caliber. DC operation, four country changeable plug 120-240 VAC power supply.

Last edited:
Not for that kind of money. Ouch! That's more than I paid for my entire starter kit.

I used to load all my .45 on a single stage press and it took approx. an hour for 50 rounds. My RCBS pro2000 is plenty fast enough for me. I also don't like that it limits you to jacketed only.

they can be had for ~ $375ish. it isn't worthwhile for me because they claim non-jacketed bullets wont run properly...and i run lead for everything except 9mm.

I have heard that these bullet feeders have reliability problems and require excessive belling of the cases to ease the problem. I have gone the other way, a case feeder for my 550. I think case feeders are more reliable.

Wow. I wouldn't touch it at that price. I can't imagine how they justify such a price. There isn't that much material or technology in the dang thing.

I'm not buying this. Never planed too. I actually enjoy manually putting my bullets on the brass. more or less i was showing what was out there. even though it cost more than my press and them some.

Back
Top Bottom