RBG Replacement Supreme Court Appointment megathread

LittleCalm

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hope you’re right for 2A’s sake and I’m sure he’ll force the issue but I bet the republicans flake in the end.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
He may be just saying that and then blame someone else. Mitch is a weasel, so is Graham.
Oh, no doubt. I just don't think it will work. Perhaps I should say hope. If ever there was a point in modern times when people are paying attention... The irony of how this "woke" bullshit has turned on them, waking up the middle to the reality of just how f***ed in the head the dims truly are, tickles me. Though not quite as much as excavator girl tickles Reptile. [rofl2]

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The Dems are already saying if they win the oval office and the senate they will add states and judges to ensure the country as founded is no longer. The republicans have to save this country and nominate and confirm a justice. The Dems in an attempt to maintain and gain power broke a lot of laws prior to and after the 2016 election to destroy the will of the people in 2016. The president and the republicans must uphold the law and nominate and confirm a justice.

whacko

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a feeling if trump makes a nomination it will be a woman. After what kavanaigh went through I think it'll be harder for the donks to hammer a woman nominee. And I'm fine with that.

67ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
210   0   0
Think about this: we could know the outcome of the Presidential election before a vote is taken. Shirley, that will influence Senators and how they vote.

BostonVI

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have a feeling if trump makes a nomination it will be a woman. After what kavanaigh went through I think it'll be harder for the donks to hammer a woman nominee. And I'm fine with that.
I was considering this earlier. The Dems will be ruthless (see what I did there) no matter who Trump nominates. The media/dems will be running off of a newly updated ROE, and it won't be hearts and minds.

10thSFFD

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snowflakes melting as we speak. Just make sure you have enough TP:

Bess Kalb

Vote like she’s f***ing watching.

Beau Willimon

We’re shutting this country down if Trump and McConnell try to ram through an appointment before the election.

Miss Communicate

We are shutting it down. Every road, every business, everything. We are out in the millions.

Last edited:

Boris

Son of Kalashnikov
NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It’s too late and probably impossible for much of the membership here to try but I’ll give it a shot-

Stay classy.

RIP Justice Ginsberg. May God hold you in His heart and grant you eternal peace. Prayers to her family, friends and associates in their time of grief.

Hitler and Stalin are probably warmed up the cauldron with pitch and making a hell of a welcome party for her.

calsdad

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
True story, that unfortunately, I can not, nor never, prove happened. But it's true....and it "aint" the first time...and if you give 1/10th (or even less 😀) Shiite about this weird thing that happens to me when someone "checks out", please read on....

I was at work this morning, and in my head, randomly, popped the thought: "RBG is dead" (as in 'that moment', or 'last night', or 'about to die'.....) and it (the thought/premonition) continued...."Trump will nominate someone....but dot.GOV, the left, the donks, Covid faggots, the hurricane season, it's an election!!!, "unprecedented times", locusts, etc., et al, will throw such a f***ing wrench in things", that...."he'll (Trump) never get someone on the court, with all the vitriol and retardedness".

The main point being, this woman's (RBG) death popped into my head when I knew nothing about it.

This is not the first time this has happened.

Over the years, I have had premonitions of circa half a dozen or more people who have died and I didn't know it, and I received some sort of "sign" that they died, and then later that day or the next day or whatever, I found out that they actually did die. Pretty weird.

Now, I can't predict whether or not the vitriol and the political faggotry will prevent DJT getting someone in, but I do know that RBG's death popped into my head this morning when I had absolutely no clue about it having happened, or about to happen.

Does this stuff happen to anyone else, premonitions and stuff, or am I just weird? Asking for a friend.
I've had things like that happen before. I think part of having those "visions" - is having your mind "open" enough to take note of them. When my life is a shitshow and I've got 100 things on my mind - I just don't have the bandwidth to pay attention to premonitions like that.

djbradles

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don’t think they’ll push through another justice that fast. Do you? Add that to the close to 200 filled positions on the federal appeals court already and Trump will go down in history as the agent of change for future generations of freedom loving Americans. The globalist drivel from the Hollywood elite is detestable but they have a powerful platform that must be dismantled. We are seriously entering another level of ridiculousness.

Top Bottom