RBG Replacement Supreme Court Appointment megathread

n1bsbri

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just for the record, I wish both RBG and Rush the best of luck with their hideous ailments. Not something I would wish on anyone. That being said, they should both retire immediately and focus on enjoying the remainder of their lives, hopefully long.

EMTDAD

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
hate to get your hopes up and bump this again, and didn't want to start another thread.. but found this hysterical..

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just for the record, I wish both RBG and Rush the best of luck with their hideous ailments. Not something I would wish on anyone. That being said, they should both retire immediately and focus on enjoying the remainder of their lives, hopefully long.
I think, in defense of Rush and Ruth, that people like that, in the spotlight, where people talk about you, I think that lifestyle is like a drug.

now, me? I’m glad to remain anonymous and left alone. But those two aren’t like that. Rush will be on the radio up to the very moment he can no longer speak. Ruth will remain until she assumes room temperature.

You don’t get to those positions by being someone who says “ok, enough”. Just like an astronaut, a basketball player or a politician. Yes, trey gowdy stepped down. Yes, Sandra day Oconner stepped down, even Pope Benedict stepped down. But those are the exceptions, not the rule.

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think, in defense of Rush and Ruth, that people like that, in the spotlight, where people talk about you, I think that lifestyle is like a drug.

now, me? I’m glad to remain anonymous and left alone. But those two aren’t like that. Rush will be on the radio up to the very moment he can no longer speak. Ruth will remain until she assumes room temperature.

You don’t get to those positions by being someone who says “ok, enough”. Just like an astronaut, a basketball player or a politician. Yes, trey gowdy stepped down. Yes, Sandra day Oconner stepped down, even Pope Benedict stepped down. But those are the exceptions, not the rule.
It was the same with Steve Jobs. He worked until he got to a point where he just couldn't anymore since he knew the end was near.

Top Bottom