• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RB Ginsberg openly admits to wanting to reverse Heller

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Justice Ginsburg of the U.S. Supreme Court has embarrassed all by making very dumb political statements about me. Her mind is shot - resign!
12:54 AM - 13 Jul 2016

Something I agree with Trump on before 8:00 in the morning! It's going to be a good day! Ginsburg is nuts. She is likely quite senile and needs to get off the court. Unfortunately, it looks like Clinton will be nominating her successor....ugh.

Trump needs to get in and appoint ultra conservative judges for any vacancy that currently exists or occurs. If he could appoint three that would destroy the liberal agenda for the remainder of my life....lol

Except Trump will never get the chance. Sadly, it's a lock for Clinton

Seriously though, people that old often (not always but often) no longer have the same mental capacity they once did. It's not discrimination, it's a fact, so why can't they set an age limit on SCOTUS justices? Sure there may be some who are mentally fully capable into their 80's, even 90's, but even then physical restraints can start making it difficult to keep up. I'm not going to get all broken up over a 70 year old SCOTUS justice being made to resign even if they are still capable. It's just not worth it having the Crypt Keeper sitting there now.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tales.jpg
    tales.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 57
This is a good thing folks

Ginsburg will be pressured/forced to recuse herself from any gun decision and may be forced to recuse herself from any case a trump administration is party to

This is a gift

I just phoned in a complaint with the Administrative Office of U.S. Courts for Ginsburg's violation of the code of conduct applicable to the U.S. Supreme Court Justices. If any of you want to call, a good phone number is (202) 502-2600.

From description of the code - "The Code of Conduct provides guidance for judges on issues of judicial integrity and independence, judicial diligence and impartiality, permissible extra-judicial activities, and the avoidance of impropriety or even its appearance."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ginsburg will be pressured/forced to recuse herself from any gun decision and may be forced to recuse herself from any case a trump administration is party to

This is a gift

Yeah, if anyone in Washington has the balls to follow through with it. Not holding my breath.

Besides, the Rs want gun control, they just pretend not to for votes then they happily left the Dems implement it then rail on about it later, all the while shaking hands under the table.

Yeah, if anyone in Washington has the balls to follow through with it. Not holding my breath.

Besides, the Rs want gun control, they just pretend not to for votes then they happily left the Dems implement it then rail on about it later, all the while shaking hands under the table.

The Retards want control of the populace just like the D-bags do only they have a longer history of restricting our rights. Let's not forget that many (if not most) of the gun control legislation in our history was signed by Retards.

I just phoned in a complaint with the Administrative Office of U.S. Courts for Ginsberg's violation of the code of conduct applicable to the U.S. Supreme Court Justices. If any of you want to call, a good phone number is (202) 502-2600.

From description of the code - "The Code of Conduct provides guidance for judges on issues of judicial integrity and independence, judicial diligence and impartiality, permissible extra-judicial activities, and the avoidance of impropriety or even its appearance."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will do. Thank you!

This is a gift

Exactly. She came out and said she'd move to New Zealand if Trump gets elected. I say the day he's inaugurated we start up the Go Fund Me page and send her on her way.

It's about time for people to start FORCING issues. When twats like Alec Guiness, Rosie O'Donnell, and Ginsburg start flapping their dick holes and saying they'll move out of the country if so and so is elected , we should elect so and so - and then force them out of the country.

Maybe that will teach people to keep their mouths shut.

According to this, impeachment. Then again, I could probably find another site that says no. My understanding of the life sentences was to remove politics from the SCOTUS, I doubt the founders foresaw the abortion that has become the SCOTUS, or the country in general.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2543298/posts

Someone needs to do it.
The whole idea of the supreme court was to have people who are above all the bullshit.
Or any judge for that matter.
She's anything but.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a gift

The question is, who's going to "Force" her?

Exactly. She came out and said she'd move to New Zealand if Trump gets elected. I say the day he's inaugurated we start up the Go Fund Me page and send her on her way.

It's about time for people to start FORCING issues. When twats like Alec Guiness, Rosie O'Donnell, and Ginsburg start flapping their dick holes and saying they'll move out of the country if so and so is elected , we should elect so and so - and then force them out of the country.

Maybe that will teach people to keep their mouths shut.

I am all for it.

Back
Top Bottom