1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Rave - Bunker 27 Shirts

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by SevenPointSeven, Jun 13, 2019.

1. SevenPointSeven

SevenPointSeven NES Member

I have no affiliation with this company, just two very positive experiences.

Bunker 27 USAF Veteran Owned - Military Aviation T-shirts, Air Force

First order, the shirts were much larger than expected. I contacted them via email to ask about setting up a return. I got an extremely prompt reply saying that new shirts (next size down) were already shipping to me and return shipping was covered. Nice job!

Last week I ordered several shirts, including 2 of the same because I loved the design. One shirt had the USA flag on the sleeve as pictured on the site, the other didn't. I reached out again, they immediately credited me for the shirt, told me to keep it, and asked if there was another shirt I wanted instead, no charge. I had a tracking number within hours.

I don't know if all the shirts are made in the USA, but the 8 or so that I have are. Company is USAF veteran owned also.

Very happy customer.

2. jkelly1229

jkelly1229

I thought you were going somewhere else with this...

3. SevenPointSeven

SevenPointSeven NES Member

Updated title. That help?

4. cams

cams NES Member

Will check them out, thanks. Always happy to support veteran owned companies. I wish though, personal opinion, that all these T-shirt companies would stop putting flags and advertisements on the sleeves of their shirts. It makes it look like a wannabe combat uniform shirt with actual patches and is just cheesy. Hate it.

5. Greg

Greg

I agree.

Grunt Style cracks me up.

Usually worn by people that were never in the Infantry,much less any armed services. What's really ironic is that I highly doubt anyone that ever was in the Infantry would actually wear a Grunt Style shirt lol

6. jkelly1229

jkelly1229

No i thought you were telling us where a rave was lol. I was very confused

7. minininjer

minininjer NES Door Greeter NES Member

That sounds like some amazing customer service. I love it when companies know how to treat their customers. If they do it right, they'll earn your business for a long time as well as their friends' by spreading the word for them for free. Unfortunately, their women's selection is a huge joke. There's only 3 options and they look like they're gigantic... very wide looking or some reason.

I, too, more or less dislike shirts with the flag (or anything, actually) on the sleeve... feel like it's very uniform looking and I don't want to come off looking like something I'm not. With that said, I do have some Grunt Style shirts as I like their main designs on the front of their shirts. I did have a guy ask if I was in the army once, pointing at my shirt where it said "Grunt Style" on the sleeve... I said, "No, I'm just patriotic." This other time, I was wearing red shorts, blue shirt with white stars on it and a guy said to me... "looks like you're all set for 4th of July" ... I said "no, this is what I wear throughout the entire year" lol