rate you risk of assault

Kind of skewed. I got a 60, which made me a possible target. But some of the questions threw it off.

Like the jewelry one. I wear my engagement ring. While it's an expensive ring it's not so flashy that somebody is going to rob me for it. And the one about changing a tire I put that I couldn't. Though I know how to, I physically can't right now. Also, I use ATMs at night, but not alone. That wasn't an option either.

So, take it with a grain of salt. [thinking]

Interesting though.

Okay, this is where being a boring stay-at-home internet geek really makes me shine!!! LOL

My results:

Your total is 22.

(Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger.

(0 to 50) This score shows a low risk of assault. You are either highly cautious or a poor target. You should not be foolishly overconfident however. Keep up the precautions and take the test again next month and don't fudge on your points. It has simply gotten too dangerous to use an ATM (automatic teller machine) after dark. Recommend ATM machines to be placed in police substations.

(51 to 80) This shows that you have a moderate risk of robbery or assault. It would be a good idea to be more cautious and cut out visiting an ATM machine at night. Take a self defense or executive security course. Don't carry so many charge cards.

(More than 80) It would be a good idea to make out a will. Put your portable valuables in a safe deposit box. Think twice before you go nightclubbing or driving. You are obviously having a fun life but to make it through another year it would be advisable to take up jogging, martial arts, firearms and carry a police officer with you when you go out. Carry some cash (25 to 50 dollars) and fewer credit cards.

Your total is -17.

(Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger. It has simply gotten too dangerous to use an ATM (automatic teller machine) after dark. Recommend ATM machines to be placed in police substations.

I'm a menace to criminal society, also I guess I'm a little paranoid.

Your total is 3.

(Less than 50) This score shows a low risk of burglary. The lower your score, the lower your chances of being burglarized. It seems you take many sensible precautions. Many who score 25 or less are apartment dwellers.French doors are attractive but hard to secure. Get the 'look like' French doors with some insulating value.Add a perimeter alarm on your house and reap the security benefits and lower insurance costs.

I'm not at much risk for burglery either.

Murder

Your total is -37.

(Less than 20)The Metropolitan Police Department is hiring. Look at our main page for hiring details if you think you qualify as a police officer

(Less than 70) You are probably a middle class person who faces a normal (low) risk of murder in today's society.

(71 to 100) You are at moderate risk. It would be advisable to alter your schedule and traveling techniques. Cut down your public exposure.

(More than 100) The higher you go over one hundred, the more risk you are facing. You could be in a dangerous category. It'd be a good idea to change your habits lest you be tomorrow's headlines. You are either a target or you suffer from a wanton lifestyle.

or murder.

Last edited:
Your total is -13.

(Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger.

[smile]

-27 - and I admitted to answering the door unarmed. I guess it's the boring suburban lifestyle which did it. I was only -7 for murder though.

Beaten

Your total is 0.

[laugh] [rofl] [laugh2]

Murder

Your total is -20.

(Less than 20)The Metropolitan Police Department is hiring. Look at our main page for hiring details if you think you qualify as a police officer

* Your particular job puts you at risk

Burglary

Your total is -20.

(Less than 50) This score shows a low risk of burglary. The lower your score, the lower your chances of being burglarized. It seems you take many sensible precautions.

Last edited:
Your total is -54.

That was a strange test

I'm stuck on Question #1. Travel outside your city. Well, to go to the grocery store, I have to go to a different town. I'd say every trip, but to the polls or pay taxes takes me out of my town. Buy I only put 7,000 miles on my truck a year. So... How does one answer? Now, that said, we have traveled internationally to visit my wife's family. But it's once maybe every 3 or 4 years.

#3 does going to Boston for a convention count?

BAH, I guess it doesn't matter....

Your total is -16.

(Negative score) A minus score indicates that the criminal would be in danger FROM YOU. The greater the negative score...the greater the danger. Don't open your door to strangers. It puts you at risk.

Last edited:
Robbery

Your total is 11.

Interesting quiz. There was no answer for "you open the door unarmed, but there's a loaded 12 gauge within reach" in the possibilities

Murder

Your total is -7.

I think the "More than 5" answer to loaded guns probably skewed the response... [wink]

Burglary

Your total is 24.

However, there was no response of "your overly curious, retired state cop dad lives ~ 100 feet away" for the alarm question...

Your total is -4.

I figured the travel, using of an outdoor ATM, and being drunk would have made me more of a target. The wonders of the internet...

Assault:

Your total is -52.

Murder: -37

Burglary: 4

Ken

Last edited:
i just tried the "risk of getting murdered" survey and

Your total is -7.

(Less than 70) You are probably a middle class person who faces a normal (low) risk of murder in today's society.

and as far as being burglarized
Your total is 20.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom