WTS Rare Smith & Wesson SW1911PD

Sigmond

NES Member

Description: Once fired Smith & Wesson SW1911PD, 45 cal.

Selling Terms: Cash, Face to Face or transfer at Four Seasons or CCG at my expense.

Price: $1,200.00, no trades except for new Marlin 1984 Dark Series in 357

Contact Information: PM

Decided to sell my SW1911PD which is in excellent condition. Fired 100 rounds . This is not to be confused with other similar S&W models. This model was discontinued and very hard to get. It is the most accurate of the 1911's I own! It comes with original wood grips and case, lock, test round etc. Some details below from the S&W archive.

No longer in current production, content is subject to change and is provided here for reference purposes only.Commander Configuration

• True Commander Configuration - Accepts After-Market Commander Accessory Parts
• Exceptionally Strong Scandium Alloy Frame With The Weight Of Aluminum - 30.0 oz.
• Packaged with Two 8-Round Magazines
• Low Profile, Non-Reflective Black Finish For Excellent Concealed Carry
• External Extractor for Extremely High Auto Loading Reliability

Precision. Accuracy. Performance. With a remarkable selection of SW1911's, Smith & Wesson continues its tradition of innovation and its commitment to bringing shooters the finest quality high performance firearms. Smith & Wesson's variations of John Moses Browning's extremely popular 1911 design can be seen in the production, Pro Series, Champion Series and Performance Center line of SW1911 pistols. These 1911's are manufactured with a wide variety of materials, finishes and unique features and are favorites in any collection.

Specifications
Model: ARCHIVE: Model SW1911PD
Caliber: 45

Capacity: 8+1

Barrel Length: 4.25" / 10.8 cm

Overall Length: 8.0"

Front Sight: White Dot

Rear Sight: Low Profile Carry

Grip: Wood

Slide Material: Stainless Steel Slide

Frame Material: Scandium Alloy Frame

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• IMG_2886.jpg
    IMG_2886.jpg
    579.1 KB · Views: 733
  • IMG_2887(1).jpg
    IMG_2887(1).jpg
    648.8 KB · Views: 722
  • IMG_2885.jpg
    IMG_2885.jpg
    602.1 KB · Views: 451
Back
Top Bottom