WTS RARE Radian A-DAC (AX556) Lower

SOLD Pending Funds

Condition : Brand new in the box, never build or used, only removed from box for pictures. Any imperfections on photos are either reflections or dust. It's in pristine condition!!

Description : Radian A-DAC lower receiver. It's fully ambidextrous.
They come almost fully complete from factory. Radian Talon Safety Selectors, Radian Take-Down pins with retained springs and detents, magazine latch, Radian Bolt catch/release, you pretty much only missing a trigger and grip.
Take it from someone who had LMTs and ADMs, These are the nicest lowers you can get IMO, you truly have to see these in person to admire the craftsmanship.

Selling Terms : F2F for efa-10 or you pay fee at FFL

Price : SPF

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal an
d State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Pictures :

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-02-05 at 18.37.45.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-02-05 at 18.37.45.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 608
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom