• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rapper Offset is dragged from his car and handcuffed and wife Cardi B's cousin is arrested for 'possessing a loaded gun' after cops surrounded

Reptile

NES Member
Rapper Offset is dragged from his car and handcuffed and wife Cardi B's cousin is arrested for 'possessing a loaded gun' after cops surrounded them at a Trump rally in Beverly Hills
  • Offset, 28, was detained as he drove through a MAGA rally in Beverly Hills on Saturday; his wife Cardi B was also in the area at the time
  • His Instagram Live shows him being ordered out of his vehicle by cops responding to reports that he was 'waving guns at people'
  • However, it was Cardi' B's cousin, Marcelo Almanzar, who was subsequently arrested
  • Almanzar has now been charged with Carrying a Concealed Weapon and Carrying a Loaded Firearm in Public
  • Offset and Cardi B married in 2017, but they have split and reconciled multiple times in the three years since
Rapper Offset has been detained by police while driving through a Trump rally in Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old recorded himself being pulled over by officers in Beverly Hills on Saturday afternoon.

In a video shared to his Instagram Live, the rapper refused to step out of his car while being questioned by cops - one of whom had a weapon drawn.

That officer told Offset there had been a report that he was 'waving guns at people' as he drove through the area. He replied that Trump supporters had hit his car with a flag.

The rapper's wife, Cardi B, was also spotted on the scene in videos captured by bystanders.

In a statement, the Beverly Hills Police Department told DailyMail.com that it was actually Cardi B's cousin, Marcelo Almanzar, who has been arrested over that alleged offense.

'Shortly after 5PM, Beverly Hills Police received information from a passerby of a subject who pointed a weapon from a vehicle at him. The passerby provided a license plate to the vehicle, and the vehicle was stopped by patrol units a short distance away. After the on scene investigation, the passenger in the vehicle [Almanzar] was arrested.'

Almanzar has now been charged with Carrying a Concealed Weapon and Carrying a Loaded Firearm in Public. He is being held on a $35,000 bond.

It's unclear whether he was trying to intimidate or antagonize members of the pro-Trump rally. Cardi B is a prominent Joe Biden supporter.

You can't expect an individual of this intellect to not pull a gun on a person hitting their car with a flag pole.

Never liked Migos that much. I can’t really get into new rap these days I still like old school way better more principles better talent.

1. First time the PD ever used the Offset finger Printing machine. ;). It's a Gutenberg.

2. Cardi B was quoted regarding the incident. "Wurrr rurr rurrr our rurrrr furreeeallll, rurr rurrrr."

I like rap about as much as i like getting a colonoscopy........

I was knocked out for my colonoscopy. So if they could knock me out for most rap, I'd be a fan. LOL

Back
Top Bottom