• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rapper Indian Red Boy Fatally Shot While Streaming on Instagram Live

Reptile

NES Member
Aspiring rapper Indian Red Boy was shot and killed in Hawthorne, California, as he streamed live on social media.
The 21-year-old performer, real name Zerail Dijon Rivera, was on Instagram Live when someone opened fire on Thursday, July 8.

In a graphic video shared across social media over the weekend, Indian Red Boy is shown on his Instagram Live feed smiling and talking to a male friend when at least 12 gunshots ring out. The startled friend says, “What the fu–? Bro, what the f—? Where you at?” Indian Red Boy struggles to speak and whispers “I’m in Hawthorne,” before dropping his phone. Urban Hollywood 411 has chosen not to embed the video because of its graphic nature.

Officers responded to the shooting at 14124 S. Chadron Avenue at 4:10 p.m., according to a press release issued by the Hawthorne Police Department. Officers located a 21-year-old man slumped in the front seat of a car suffering from multiple gunshot wounds, police said. Paramedics from the Los Angeles County Fire Department pronounced the victim deceased at the scene.

Continues...

I don't have a link to the video.

Have some decency!!!

Red Boy was just getting his life together!

"Indian."

Indian-Red-Boy.jpg

230114_908223010.jpg

when does "aspiring rapper" take over from logging worker as the most dangerous job?

I really wonder what the rate would be.. gotta make the top 25 I would think.

when does "aspiring rapper" take over from logging worker as the most dangerous job?

I really wonder what the rate would be.. gotta make the top 25 I would think.
The problem is, "aspiring" a career practitioner doesn't make.

Damn I wanna see it ....

I saw it somewhere online, Twitter link iirc. Not that great: Dudes talking, pop, pop, pop, camera goes shaky, comes back dude is whispering (obviously because his chest is filled with lead) then the camera drops.....Not really graphic, just sorta sad, even though you didn't know the kid.

Aspiring rapper Indian Red Boy was shot and killed in Hawthorne, California, as he streamed live on social media.
The 21-year-old performer, real name Zerail Dijon Rivera, was on Instagram Live when someone opened fire on Thursday, July 8.

Never send a boy to do a man's work.

red_man_plug_chewing_tobacco.jpg

Assuming this POS had procreated, who's gonna support his baby mama(s) now?

I watched enough of The Sopranos to know that some groups take care of their "extended families." Wondering if street gangs have similar honorable traditions.

Back
Top Bottom