• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

rants about many gun control supporters

IvIax

Banned
One of the frequent comment from gun control supporters is (SC shooting ex.):
“He clearly hates black people, based on his comments. He was able to get a gun very easily and go into a church house and cold bloodily murder 9 people for no reason. If he didn't have the access of a gun, he won't be able to kill so many

Skipping the part that why guns can do good, or what's 2nd amendment really for.

1. As a gun owner, I am notorious for wishing there is a practical procedure to preventing sickos and criminals from getting their hands on a firearm. Unfortuently, there isn't such process without pissing off us law abiding citizens. And I don't see liberals have made much effort to achieve the goal either. They just want to take guns away from everyone.

2. Without discussing the killing method, this statement always sounds odd to me. So We are not talking about prevent a tragic event from happening, or the real issue, instead, we should always focus on damage control? It's like a woman get raped by her neighbour, instead of locking the door and calling the cops. She orders a dozen condoms from amazon.

Last edited:
Guns are actually a very ineffective means of killing people in bulk.

Remind them of this little thing called explosives.

Keep in mind that the same ones who salivate at the idea of disarming everyone (Except for their personal bodyguards of course.) are the same ones that can't wait to put some scary assed people back out the streets as fast as possible.

There are a metric shit ton of examples of liberal stacked parole boards and judges playing catch and release with some of the most awful human beings there are.
The POS who killed the Lord girl had a long violent history and 38 ,I think ,prior arrests.

In the past there were a far larger percentage of firearms owner , yet far less violence.
Why?
Repeat offenders.
You didn't commit a rape, serve a short sentence , rape again , rinse , repeat.
If you didn't get a long enough sentence the first time , the victim's family was waiting for your ass to square it up.
And when they did, no one gave a crap.
Scumbag got what he had coming to him.

Do that now?
No effort spared to find the killer of the poor misunderstood guy who was just expressing his feelings by chopping someone up.

No offense but with or without guns something happens to my little sis I'm squaring that debt. Some antis have their heart set in the right place they just don't realize it won't do a thing about illegal guns they'll be here one way or the other.

No offense but with or without guns something happens to my little sis I'm squaring that debt. Some antis have their heart set in the right place they just don't realize it won't do a thing about illegal guns they'll be here one way or the other.

I hear you there.
A gun isn't always the best tool for the job anyway. [wink]
The old school mob guys didn't carry ice picks around just in case a party broke out, Ifyaknowhatimean.

I think they do know it's pointless.
My comeback has always been "Oh you mean like drugs , rape and murder are gone now that they are illegal?"

Back
Top Bottom