• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rant - Where does this logic come from? Rant

Speaking of being outnumbered by the sheep, I heard on NPR this morning that in a recent poll of Boston area residents, 90% of those polled thought the Police/LEO/Government response to the bombing and the terrorist attack was appropriate.

There you go, 90% of the populace are sheep willing to cede personal freedom and constitutional rights to the government in the name of safety. The other 10%? I'd say we're the real sheepdogs...

Must be the same people that want universal background checks. I've heard they're very reasonable. lol

Side note, as I've stated before: had the scumbag been hiding in MY town, and chosen my home, he'd have encountered me, with my two Glock 22s fully loaded with 15 hollow points plus another in the chamber, with 20 spare mags full, as well as my wife with her Glock 22 and 26, as well as my daughter with her G17, G26 and G22... How do you say "Holy F*ck, me choose wrong home to bust into" in Chechen language? :D

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
Why all the fuss? That's overkill, and dangerous too! Just fire 2 shots out of your double barrel through the window, and you'll be fine.

Boston Strong ? Sure , okay. Nothing wrong with a motto like that . What the hell.

Of course , a motto from from a group of people that really means : "We're strong because we really want the government to use tax money on armored vehicles and air support , with martial law curfews and house to house searches to catch one shithead bomber " doesn't really inspire me or make me want to join the club.

My preferred "Boston Strong " shirt would support a fund to kill some of these ****head jihadis. Hell, I'd buy two.

... and not to beat a dead horse but - our massive city lock down was a complete failure. The bad guys killed half of their selves , and a homeowner found the other one.

whenever i hear "boston strong" i think of a brodude on lansdowne st. who will be wasted with all his brodude buddies and will posture you over and over trying to get you to take the first swing because he knows his buddies will jump right in and stomp you. when you don't take the bait he stumbles away and calls you a fag. when shit gets really real like if you have more buddies with you than he does the scene quickly deteriorates into the scene from snatch where bullet tooth tony pulls out his desert eagle in response to the other dudes' replica handguns.

source: was fighting in the middle of lansdowne st on a bachelor party, got thrown off the entire street, visit with BPD, peed in an alley behind a lincoln navigator limo with the driver being the lookout.

"anyone throws up in the car, it's an extra $300."

Spotted today in the South Station bus terminal on the door to security: "BOSTON STRONG AMERICA PROUD"

The grammar is killing me at this point. If I focus on that I only cringe instead of launching into a political tirade.

Spotted today in the South Station bus terminal on the door to security: "BOSTON STRONG AMERICA PROUD"

The grammar is killing me at this point. If I focus on that I only cringe instead of launching into a political tirade.

boston strong america proud, brodude like bud heavy and fenway paak.

naziboston.jpg

+1 Good topic... one misguided government event, lets get onto the 50,000+ others. Like being required to vote to be eledgable for Obam@care why are the liberals pushing so hard to let the people who got here illegally. Think about that under the forced universal healthcare system. Check out the DSM-V if you want to look into the new healthcare, that I don't remember having a vote on. WTF

Back
Top Bottom