• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rant Warning - use your heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realtor MA

NES Life Member
NES Member
OK. Here's a rant on multiple forum topics. Don't say i didn't warn you.

1) i don't care what you rate my rant. It's my rant. If I like it then tough crap for you. So go ahead rate it all you want. I don't care.
2) Why on earth do people have to answer the same question with the same answer over and over again. What a joke. If someone else on the forum already answered the question you really don't have to post the same answer just to show us how smart you are.
3) What is this shit with IBTL. GFY If you don't like the thread then why post in it? Is that all you have to be proud of? Do you really think you're something special just because you might've predicted that a thread may get locked?
4) Think about your thread title. Would you please at least have a couple of words in the title that give a hint as to what the friggin thread is all about!!
5) Read the damn thread before you post anything. Particularly if you're going to post some ridiculous response that's already been beaten to death 5 pages earlier.
6)If you support Obama go find some other forum. Seriously. What are you doing here?
7) Lastly, please don't post a thread asking how to get a job as a drone pilot. It won't go over well at all.

I give this rant a 1 out of 20. But I don't give a crap. I had fun.

3) What is this shit with IBTL. GFY If you don't like the thread then why post in it? Is that all you have to be proud of? Do you really think you're something special just because you might've predicted that a thread may get locked?

Yes and yes, to the last two questions. Didn't know this forum only allowed serious-****ING-business

Oh Crap.

If we all read and obeyed your guidelines the thread count would be down like 98% !

Seriously funny shit, tho.

[smile]

Last edited:

1) i don't care what you rate my rant. It's my rant. If I like it then tough crap for you. So go ahead rate it all you want. I don't care.
2) Why on earth do people have to answer the same question with the same answer over and over again. What a joke. If someone else on the forum already answered the question you really don't have to post the same answer just to show us how smart you are.
4) Think about your thread title. Would you please at least have a couple of words in the title that give a hint as to what the friggin thread is all about!!
5) Read the damn thread before you post anything. Particularly if you're going to post some ridiculous response that's already been beaten to death 5 pages earlier.
6)If you support Obama go find some other forum. Seriously. What are you doing here?
7) Lastly, please don't post a thread asking how to get a job as a drone pilot. It won't go over well at all.

Seriously, Decaf, only decaf.

They are training cats to fly drones, no job openings for you humans.

cat-in-cockpit.jpg

I give this rant ... a rep point! [laugh] Thanks, very good points!

I enjoyed it, too. Valid points.

But no anger. I enjoy venting a ton of anger especially if it pisses people off. You're too polite, OP. So NO anger points for you because you are TOO NICE.

Not mean enough to be a rant. 0 points out of 10

What a stupid ****ing rant.

In order for it to be a rant, you have to swear at least a couple of times. What the ****ing ****.

See??

IBTL!

Dude, this should be in the Off Topic Forum. 0.7./100 for the rant. Oh, can you hook me up with a job as a drone pilot?

attachment.php

tumblr_mfk5exU1AL1rldin7o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom