• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ranges in the south shore or near framingham that rent

hey guys, need some help. I want to head the a range this weekend. What are some ranges in the south shore area (or framingham since im there most of the time too) that rent firearms to unlicensed people?

also. one other question. If i go with someone that is 21+ and they rent a pistol, am i legally allowed to fire that pistol being only 20?

If one is with a properly licensed person, they may shoot, under Mass law.

From looking at the rules linked above, I'd say that by their rules ...no. BUt call first.

Manchester Firing Line inNH (I know it's not close) you should be GTG, but, again, call first.

American Firearm School in Attleboro is a really nice place to go if you want to try out a lot of different weapons. They have a large selection of 9mm's to choose from as well. I was in there yesterday morning, the ranges are nice and there is a decent retail section as well.

I would also recommend American Firearm School in Attleboro. They have a good facility.

We have an indoor range at our facility. While we have opportunities for unlicensed persons to shoot (while chaperoned) our range membership programs are for licensed persons only.

MFS, i plan to purchase i membership as soon as i get my LTC. I also plan on taking a few more courses, too

Back
Top Bottom