• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Range report: Tsias hi power clone

Twigg

NES Member
getting some trigger time difficult to say the least.

I finally got to the range today and hoo-boy am I pleased ! IIRC it was back in March I bought myself a Tisas Hi Power cline. I finally got to shoot it today. I’d had some concerns about reliability and wanted to put a couple hundred rounds down range for function and accuracy testing.

I loaded my range bag with 200 rounds of Blazer 124 gr FMJ and 20 rounds of Federal HST JHP 124 gr and once I arrived at the range, went at it. The pistol itself was bone stock. I had given it a light cleaning & lube the day before. The first couple of mags were pretty much just mag dumps and everything went well no failures of any kind with either ammo.

Then I tried shooting for accuracy. Here’s my best group of the day, rapid fire at about 35ft. I’m not a target shooter so I don’t bother with much farther. I tend to focus on draw, presentation and firing COM.
EF97B010-D884-46C9-A9E3-5518C623510B.jpeg
Here’s a one mag group. That’s roughly 4 inches wide. I was pleased to see a cloverleaf and another nearly cloverleaf. Im pleased with the Tisas and content with my skills for now. I just need to get out and shoot more. For me, it was a good day. Hopefully yours was too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom