Range qualification for my CCW anybody want to help me out

Hi guys I am applying for my RI pistol permit and need to qualify. I am located in newport so would prefer someone near by.

Any board members here able to do this? If so let me know a price. i would like to do it soon.

I posted this in the NES green section as well.

Try the Tiverton gun club- do not remember names there, but a couple of guys will help you out. Also you can try Warren Rod and Gun- John Achilli or Wheat Kelley. Wheat certified me. Good luck... Newport club should have some NRA cert instructors- unfortunately I do not know any...

I'm also in Newport. I did mine at AFS in attleboro, $50 for non-members or free for members, which means it's not a bad deal for a year membership.

Thanks sergeis, I'm gonna try newport gun club. Hoon, how was the process to get ur permit in newport? From what I'm reading it seems everyone's experience is different.

Thanks sergeis, I'm gonna try newport gun club. Hoon, how was the process to get ur permit in newport? From what I'm reading it seems everyone's experience is different.

There is a pro-gun group in RI that has a forum and might be helpful. I think the org is called CRALRI.
CRAL Rhode Island should give you some pointers to the forum and info.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom