• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Range near Milford, MA?

I'm sure someone has already suggested that you pony up the $25 to become a green member and then there is an extra secret cool section with lots more info. Also you will find out about a gathering coming up this month where someone will no doubt teach you the secret handshake and password.
All joking aside, the information you can learn from people on here is incredible and we are looking at meeting in the Franklin Wrentham area which isnt too far from you and you can put faces to members.
I was just noticing there is a paid (premium) membership here.
So far pretty dang good feedback. So let me sleep on it but probably pony up tomorrow. The same amount as the Taurus rebate I just got email today about...

Welcome to NES. It's a great place to learn so ask any question you like. Warning though there are some good natured ball busting that goes on here so take any ribbing with a grain of salt as people get to know you.
Great, I love good natured ball (or ovaries') busting as long it's in jest. Speaking of Jests (NY jesters) I hope none of those are here...

I'm in Milford as well. Member of Hopkinton Sportsman Association as well as Nipmuk Rod & Gun. Both have their purposes for me. Would recomend either.
Hopkinton is little further than I would prefer to travel. Seems it's just about the same travel time MSF but thanks for the information on yet another range I didn't know about. Lots of stuff I don't know about. The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.

I wouldn’t count out Hopkinton if you’re in the Milford area because it is located almost immediately off the Rte. 495 at the Rte. 135 exit. You can see the clubhouse from Rte. 4495N just before you take the Rte. 135 exit on Rte. 495.

Hopkinton is little further than I would prefer to travel. Seems it's just about the same travel time MSF but thanks for the information on yet another range I didn't know about. Lots of stuff I don't know about. The more I learn the more I realize how little I know.
I'm near the high school, HSA is less than 15 minutes from the house.

I second FDF, Dennis is a incredible resource! I read through quickly and didn’t see anyone mention Nipmuc Rod and Gun club. This is right on the Milford/Upton town line. Outdoor pistol, rifle and trap range there. Self serve access. It’s been a good experience so far.

Best of luck on your search. I’m in Upton so we are neighbors.

Hi Maura! C'mon, someone was bound to do it. Sounds like you have some good recommendations. Welcome to NES and as mentioned, get to The Mill and"Go Green or Go Home" 🤣

I looked at all of them and found Hopkinton Sportsman to be the best by a mile. Lots of outdoor ranges, no major rules, just shoot safe and your gtg. Can get into indoor range 24/7 after a quick test. Super nice peopl.

I looked at all of them and found Hopkinton Sportsman to be the best by a mile. Lots of outdoor ranges, no major rules, just shoot safe and your gtg. Can get into indoor range 24/7 after a quick test. Super nice peopl.
Hopkinton is awesome. Great range. If you join, dont do anything stupid that could cause trouble for the range.

Serious, it takes one f*cking idiot to ruin it for everyone else.

You’re in Uxbridge? Hopkinton is a much easier drive than MFS in Holliston. ~ 25 minutes to Hopkinton, less if a heavy foot.

Back
Top Bottom