• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Range holster for S&W Pro Series 1911 9mm?

DW357

NES Member
Can anyone recommend a decent <$50 range holster that would fit a 5" 1911 like my S&W Pro Series? I just want something OWB to use at the range, I don't really have any intentions on carrying the 1911 since it's rather large and heavy. I've looked at the Blackhawk CQC Serpa Holster and the Fobus Paddle holsters on Amazon, seem to have decent reviews and at a good price.

BLACKHAWK! Serpa CQC Gun Metal Grey Sportster Holster : Amazon.com : Sports & Outdoors

Fobus Standard Holster RH Paddle C21 1911 Style-All Models / S&W 945 : Amazon.com : Sports & Outdoors

Fobus Standard Holster RH Paddle R1911 1911 style with rails Kimber TLE/RL & Springfield : Amazon.com : Sports & Outdoors

Anyone have experience with these holsters?^^^

So the bladetech and the uncle miles are pretty decent range holsters? Not many good reviews on amazon for the bladetech and uncle mike holsters from their website are backordered. I'll have to take a look on eBay. Thanks for the suggestions.

I have several Bladetech OWB holsters and they are great. Much better than Uncle Mikes (which I've owned) but you get what you pay for in my experience.

So the bladetech and the uncle miles are pretty decent range holsters? Not many good reviews on amazon for the bladetech and uncle mike holsters from their website are backordered. I'll have to take a look on eBay. Thanks for the suggestions.
Blade Tech holsters are pretty much standard equipment in IPSC Production division. They work well, and are reliable. Nothing bad to say about them.

Back
Top Bottom