• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Range/Club considerations for new guy

Check out Andover Sportsmen's Club. I would be glad to answer anything you may want to know. http://andoversportsmensclub.org/
A lot of money is being put back into the club, and there are a group of good people.

That's good to know. A coworker and I both live and work nearby and we are considering looking for a club and figured we'd try to check it out sometime.

Some clubs require a club range officer to be present to shoot. That blows in my opinion. If you are ok with loading up the truck....driving all the way to the range for an exciting afternoon only to find out the old retired fart that was scheduled had a dr apt and is not there and the range is closed go ahead and join a club with that rule. If i were you id avoid a clun with that rule

I agree with this. If I want someone watching and judging me I would go to American Firearms or Mass Forearms. I know what I'm doing and don't need to be treated like a toddler by some guy who is a "certified" range officer.

Back
Top Bottom