• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rand Paul Introduces Bill to Block Obama’s Executive Gun Control

Does anyone really think our newly elected GOP controlled Congress has the balls to go up against the Kenyan in the White Hut? I haven't seen an ounce of evidence the entire year of that happening

Supposedly being fast tracked for January. The bill contains an interesting addition for civil suits though I haven't read how that would work.

Any bill would pass but obama would veto it and there would not be enough for an override. If the tin eared dictator tries this crap, the NRA, SAF, etc need to go to a normal judge and get an injunction.

Any bill would pass but obama would veto it and there would not be enough for an override. If the tin eared dictator tries this crap, the NRA, SAF, etc need to go to a normal judge and get an injunction.

GOOD! Make this fu(ker in the WH ACTUALLY use his veto pen!! I am tired of Boner before and McChicken and Trader Ryan now, moaning about how they shouldn't bother putting anything on the liar-in-chief's desk b/c they don't have the votes to override a veto! Bunch of pu$$ies!!

Make 0bama go on the record and explain himself. Stop giving him the easy way out!

Good on Rand for putting this forward.

Then vote for him in the primaries. It's not like you're taking away your vote from someone else who deserves it

Actually the only reason I have not bailed on my R voter registration. I too wish he had a serious shot at it, at least I can vote...

I really wish Rand had a real shot at the White House

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This - if he's still in by the Primary, I'm voting for him - but I'm pretty sure he's out shortly after NH.

The GOP leadership will never go against 0bama - doubtful it will even get scheduled, never mind a vote.

This - if he's still in by the Primary, I'm voting for him - but I'm pretty sure he's out shortly after NH.

The GOP leadership will never go against 0bama - doubtful it will even get scheduled, never mind a vote.

It's already scheduled.

This mindset kills me... I hope he makes it to the MA primary.
I really wish Rand had a real shot at the White House
Then vote for him in the primaries. It's not like you're taking away your vote from someone else who deserves it

- - - Updated - - -

I would vote for Rand in a heartbeat. He's the best guy up on that stage right now.

....but I can't vote in the MA primaries.
Why? NH is first anyways

It's not a mindset. It's fact. I will vote for him because he's the best for me. Does he have a shot? I don't think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would vote for Rand in a heartbeat. He's the best guy up on that stage right now.

....but I can't vote in the MA primaries.

Come on and vote in NH! There are usually buses full of Dems coming up from Mass to vote in NH.

Nice - a glimmer of hope or just procedural?

I thought it would die in the back room quietly.

The article I wrote stated that it was being fast tracked. I'm not sure if that means it has support or just that the R's are trying to push something that pisses off King Hussein.

It would need to be pinned to something like a budget to make it anywhere and the King would absolutely veto it. That being said, it could be used as a poison pill for that very reason.

I stand with Rand.

I wish he had a shot.
He's probably the smartest one up there and makes the most sense on the issues.
The problem is people don't have the patience to listen and consider what he says...
They'd rather get lathered up over trump speaking to them at the level of a 5th grader...

I wish he had a shot.
He's probably the smartest one up there and makes the most sense on the issues.
The problem is people don't have the patience to listen and consider what he says...
They'd rather get lathered up over trump speaking to them at the level of a 5th grader...

84% of the population has an iq under 115, are you really surprised?

I think its great and all but its DOA. Even if it passed both houses it will be vetoed.

Either Rand is just posturing or he wants Obama on the record for a veto.

If he really wanted it pass he would have included in the omnibus budget that just went through.

Back
Top Bottom