Rand Paul’s Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists’ Threats

Horrible

NES Member
I would if I could. Instead I sleep with a gun locked in a safe near my bed, cuz MA sux.

Watch – Rand Paul's Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists' Threats

Kelley Paul, the wife of Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), described her increasing concerns for the safety of herself and her family amidst increasing calls from Democrats and the broader left to amplify politically motivated hostility towards Republicans. She offered her remarks in a Friday interview with Breitbart News Deputy Political Director Amanda House.

Do they live in DC? I thought that was illegal there, at least for Republicans.

I have a tough time believing it, where do they live? Most senators are millionaires, i.e. not living in some shack on a quarter acre in the middle of Detroit. There are many ways to secure a house if it got space around it, plus a lot of nobodies get special rules on hiding their identity and public records. I am not buying this crap.

I have a tough time believing it, where do they live? Most senators are millionaires, i.e. not living in some shack on a quarter acre in the middle of Detroit. There are many ways to secure a house if it got space around it, plus a lot of nobodies get special rules on hiding their identity and public records. I am not buying this crap.
Rand was attacked in his yard by a loonie lefty neighbor. His address in bowling green is public, in a gated community I believe, but neither gates nor security alarms and locked doors can stop a crazed criminal.

Rand was attacked in his yard by a loonie lefty neighbor. His address in bowling green is public, in a gated community I believe, but neither gates nor security alarms and locked doors can stop a crazed criminal.

I don't buy these sob stories. Gates cut down on riff-raff a whole lot. Same deal with Kav crying about it.

In Rand's place, boot to the head or he can carry like his wife, it's Kentucky. People in much more libtard state always carry. How the hell did he managed to find a house next to a moonbat in KY???

Give me a brake. We can trade places, he can come live in my place in peace and quiet and I can teach his moonbat neighbor some manners. f***ers will be moving in a few weeks.

Rand is pretty "normal guy" by Senatorial standards.. He got beat up by some liberal prick neighbor while he was mowing his lawn. He probably chooses not to live an ostentatious life or need an estate or
something. Also, he doesn't strike me as the type of guy that is going to run around taking advantage of "OK for me, but not for thee" stuff unless he's more or less forced into it.

I also think that in her case, if her husband hadn't been attacked in their own yard, that she likely wouldn't feel that way. It's easier to write off the threats as being mostly bullshit when it never happens.

-Mike

I would if I could. Instead I sleep with a gun locked in a safe near my bed, cuz MA sux.

Watch – Rand Paul's Wife: I Sleep with a Loaded Gun Thanks to Leftists' Threats
District of Columbia v. Heller (PDF), the United States Supreme Court issued its first decision since 1939 interpreting the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Court ruled that the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution confers an individual right to possess a firearm for traditionally lawful purposes such as self-defense. It also ruled that two District of Columbia provisions, one that banned handguns and one that required lawful firearms in the home to be disassembled or trigger-locked, violate this right.

I don’t blame her or anyone that does. Rand was jumped when mowing his lawn and I believe fell down a hill and cracked/broke a bunch of ribs.

And let’s not forget the Republican Senate baseball game that got shot up a few years ago.

Good for them not hoping for security or someone else to take their security seriously for them.

Unlock that thing, you can have a gun next to you at night here and even if you couldn't, do it anyway.

I alternate between a long gun next to the bed and a handgun next to the pillow.
Don't put a gun under the pillow if you have asthma.

You might reach for your inhaler and blow your brains out.

It's happened before.

If I had to sleep with someone with his hair, I'd sleep with a gun, too. It looks like its' going to jump off and attack me. And I'm a RP fan. LOL

Unlock that thing, you can have a gun next to you at night here and even if you couldn't, do it anyway.

I alternate between a long gun next to the bed and a handgun next to the pillow.
You can and the Supreme Court of The United States said you can.

Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.

Just sayin'

And yes, the Heller decision pretty much guaranteed you can too have a loaded gun at the ready in your home. That was the whole point.

Glock sleeps with a Chuck Norris under their pillow. Just sayin. LOL

District of Columbia v. Heller (PDF), the United States Supreme Court issued its first decision since 1939 interpreting the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. The Court ruled that the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution confers an individual right to possess a firearm for traditionally lawful purposes such as self-defense. It also ruled that two District of Columbia provisions, one that banned handguns and one that required lawful firearms in the home to be disassembled or trigger-locked, violate this right.

I guess Massachusetts missed the memo.

Bob

He lives in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Bit of a McMansion but IIRC not in a gated, guarded community. More or less a normal McMansion / higher end home, not the walled in compound that Pelosi has in the bay area high rent district. As you would imagine, such a home in Kentucky is not ridiculously expensive. It's no Kennedy compound and they do have some exposure to everyday folks.

Back
Top Bottom