Rally - Stand With GOAL Against H.4121 June 18

Mike S

NES Member
This is still developing keep an eye on this page for more info - http://goal.org/rally-against-h4121-june18-2014.html

June-18-Rally-Flyer.jpg

Support - Defend - Speak Out - Take a Stand!

This is your opportunity to make your voice heard to your state lawmakers!

It is critical that you attend this important rally - take a stand against H.4121!

Please schedule meetings with your state legislators in advance, and spend the day networking with other Second Amendment supporters.

Guest Speakers:

Jim Wallace Executive Director of GOAL
More guests to be announced!

Information:

Reminder: City of Boston Parks & Rec Commission has regualtion prohibiting CCW on the Boston Common which carries a fine of up to $50.00. Also, CCW is not allowed in the State House.
Date: Wednesday June 18, 2014
Time: 11:00 AM
Location: Rally on Front Stairs of MA State House - we will then proceed inside to meet with legislators
Transportation: MBTA Park Street Station on the Green Line.
Driving: Directions, click on "directions" on the google map below.
Additional Information: Please email Angela Fisher
GOAL urges all affiliated clubs to organize a charter bus service to transport your membership to this rally! Peter Pan bus lines is 2A friendly - click here for their website
Printable Flyer: Click here to open an 8.5x11 .pdf of the flyer, print it out and hang it at your club, town hall, etc...

Mike, I think to really drive the point home, you should organize the OPPOSITION to come speak. NOTHING is going to make them pay attention more than having people rally around and listen to their opponents in the next race!

Here's a list of committee-members with their opponents, if any, in the upcoming 2014 election

At the very least, get Brad Wyatt and Susannah Lee.

Can we get any out of state speakers? How about any big names? I know Matt Light talks the talk about rights. Can we get him to REALLY commit, just one time, when we need him most? How about if he brings some other Patriots players?

Just thinking out loud here.

Pretty sure I'm in, talked to my club president, he'd like to go too ! At least all clubs should put out a blast e-mail. And how about some gun shops getting involved? We need banners and signs.

I'm getting awfully tired of taking time off, not spending it time with people I love, and instead spending it on people that would make my life easier if they'd die in a fire.

Mike, I think to really drive the point home, you should organize the OPPOSITION to come speak. NOTHING is going to make them pay attention more than having people rally around and listen to their opponents in the next race!
[...]
Can we get any out of state speakers? How about any big names? I know Matt Light talks the talk about rights. Can we get him to REALLY commit, just one time, when we need him most? How about if he brings some other Patriots players?

Just thinking out loud here.
This is actually a pretty good idea. Just remember Naughton's (among others) gaming of the system with the assistance of DeLeo, and make sure that we don't squash someone's chances by having them speak if it's likely to be successfully used against them.

just made the club president aware of this and it will go out in this weeks email newsletter.

disappointed to see so few people in MA planning on attending

I am looking for a ride into Boston (and back) from Brookfield'ish area.....are there any clubs charting busses?
If you belong to a club, please contact your club's leadership and ask them to organize a bus. GOAL has contacted almost 100 clubs asking them to do this with very little response. We need to do better.

I was disappointed that we weren't spilling out into the street at the hearing last week. [thinking]

It didn't take long for the anti's to vacate the hearing leaving behind their No violence signs all over the floor. To me is seemed like the pro-2A crowd had a much bigger presence after a while.

It didn't take long for the anti's to vacate the hearing leaving behind their No violence signs all over the floor. To me is seemed like the pro-2A crowd had a much bigger presence after a while.

True....most of the committee left around the same time too. Love how the antis always leave a mess when they leave. [hmmm]

They left and so did the press. Need more bodies, banners and men and women should make the effort. This will be my second day ( I only get a few vaca days, but this time it's for keeps, we need to show !)

Back
Top Bottom