• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Rally at Lexington and Concord

I just got my LTC. I am a school teacher and father of 3 and I am saddened and about the state of our country. I have never been into politics or been to any sort of rally. But I am tired of seeing my country fall apart and I want do my part to help. I thought it would be awesome to have a rally at Lexington and Concord. I don't have a clue how to start something like this. Any thoughts would be great.

I think it's a great idea but the suggested locations and date may be ill advised. There will be thousands of tourists and spectators visiting Lexington and Concord on that day. So I'm afraid our presence would not make much of a statement in such a crowd. Perhaps another day close by in time would be better. But the imagery of pro-Second Amendment advocates juxtaposed with the marvelous Minuteman Statue would be powerful! Or perhaps in Concord at the North Bridge? If there we would not have to deal with Lexington town permits or risk having a negative traffic impact on busy Routes 4&225 which non participants going through town would find annoying. We don't want to make any enemies in the process Also, though I'm not sure exactly how to say this, Lexington town gov't can be diffcult to deal with so it may not be receptive to the idea of a "pro gun demonstration". Still, I think its a great idea in concept and we should certainly explore all options and venues. Count me in!

I think it's a great idea but the suggested locations and date may be ill advised. There will be thousands of tourists and spectators visiting Lexington and Concord on that day. So I'm afraid our presence would not make much of a statement in such a crowd. Perhaps another day close by in time would be better. But the imagery of pro-Second Amendment advocates juxtaposed with the marvelous Minuteman Statue would be powerful! Or perhaps in Concord at the North Bridge? If there we would not have to deal with Lexington town permits or risk having a negative traffic impact on busy Routes 4&225 which non participants going through town would find annoying. We don't want to make any enemies in the process Also, though I'm not sure exactly how to say this, Lexington town gov't can be diffcult to deal with so it may not be receptive to the idea of a "pro gun demonstration". Still, I think its a great idea in concept and we should certainly explore all options and venues. Count me in!

How so? Wouldn't there be a section in the parade for modern minutemen?

What is RTO?

Back
Top Bottom