Raid nets 70 weapons..

Welcome, Greg. How's your EBR hunt going?[wave]

just trying to learn about them right now.

so far, i've learned:

-That I'm a moron for ever leaving NH... especially for leaving NH for this suck-ass state
- That I'm about 4 months late on the EBR scene (especially in MA)

but I WILL have one [devil]

just trying to learn about them right now.

so far, i've learned:

- That I'm a moron for ever leaving NH... especially for leaving NH for this suck-ass state
- That I'm about 4 months late on the EBR scene (especially in MA)

but I WILL have one [devil]

Agree. Good luck. You may want to see about building one.

If it wasn't for the state, local and federal agencies, it would have been just a couple days and these guns would have been on the streets and in the hands of gang bangers in the Boston area.
Hats off to the agencies.
They just saved the lives of many people in the Boston area.

That's only plausible if you actually believe the gun-banner falsehood that the presence of guns actually influences the violent crime rate. Guys like Kleck, Lott, etc, have done research which shows that crime rates are virtually independent of the presence and amount of guns in a given society. One could argue that if guns were "rare" as a generality it might have an effect, but that situation simply isn't possible or plausible.

-Mike

gun theft

I read where stolen guns take 10/12 yrs to appear on crime scene.I do know a lot of criminals steal and when caught still have the stolen goods.in other words it takes time to peddle them.I lived in boston and always could get a gun.and they were cheap.I had lugers p38s berreta,checo,and any make you could name and a lot you would not know.and if you knew a cop you could get one for $10/20.I had boxes oof pistols I got from police.

I read where stolen guns take 10/12 yrs to appear on crime scene.I do know a lot of criminals steal and when caught still have the stolen goods.in other words it takes time to peddle them.I lived in boston and always could get a gun.and they were cheap.I had lugers p38s berreta,checo,and any make you could name and a lot you would not know.and if you knew a cop you could get one for $10/20.I had boxes oof pistols I got from police.

I'm impressed. [rolleyes]

I'm fairly sure there was heavy sarcasm in the post you are ranting about...

Quite possible, and if it was I humbly apologize. Sometimes jokes/sarcasms don't translate as well into cyberspace as the poster intended. And I for one am not above a simple misinterpretation.

Back
Top Bottom