• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Raid gets arsenal in NM

But omg someone saw an assault rifle!!!! So full of fail! Two dozen is a good trip to the range not an arsenal! And soon coming to an nes member near you!

Arsenal - From Arabic dar al sindah, meaning "workshop for art, manufacture," it was originally used in English to mean "naval dock" or workshops for making ships and arms.

This man had a naval dock in his house?? Baller!

Well the theater shooting had three guns and that was an arsenal so this makes sense.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Not having all the details on that story, but it seems like this is how they are going to take out gun owners. "Mr. Smith has a lot of guns, he must be up to no good...let's get a warrant"

Okay why are they breaking into his home an confiscating his shit. Make served warrants public information. I want to know which crime he was suspected to have committed.

uvyqedu9.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Regardless of what "the rest of the story" may be, I expect we'll be seeing more of this as more gun restrictions, bans and registration schemes are put in place nationwide. Expect to see deep concern expressed in the furrowed brows of news readers as wide-eyed neighbors express surprise, even horror, at the "veritable cornucopia" of firearms removed from the home of that "seemingly normal guy" by agents of multiple agencies clad in body armor and carrying military style assault weapons. God help us.

Last edited:
Regardless of what "the rest of the story" may be, I expect we'll be seeing more of this as more gun restrictions, bans and registration schemes are put in place nationwide. Expect to see deep concern expressed in the furrowed brows of news readers as wide-eyed neighbors express surprise, even horror, at the "veritable cornucopia" of firearms removed from the home of that "seemingly normal guy" by agents of multiple agencies clad in body armor and carrying military style assault weapons. God help us.

And if this comes true, I predict many loving pets shall die....

Back
Top Bottom