WTS Radom Polish P64 pistol. Excellent condition. Extras included.

ACK495

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Delete Ad. No longer for sale

For sale is a very nice condition Radom Polish P64. Dated 1970. Gun is chambered in 9x18 Makarov. Comes with two mags. Gun is in excellent overall condition. Bore is excellent. Firearm has been upgraded with Wolff 22lb recoil spring and 20lb hammer spring. Will come with springs that were originally in the gun as well. Gun currently outfitted with Polish Iron rubber grip. Original grips included. I have some snaps caps in 9x18 as well. Some Underwood ammo for it as well. Hot stuff!

FTF transfer on efa10. This gun is a C&R gun, so I can ship directly to you if you have your C&R license. Otherwise must ship to FFL. A copy of my 03 FFL will be included.

No trades at this time. Email [email protected] for pics.

Price is $300 OBRO cash FTF. Shipping extra. USPS money order if shipped.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
Top Bottom