• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Radio host mocked Trump by claiming Seattle is peaceful, then rioters wrecked his apartment building: Now he wants a gun

Reptile

NES Member
Seattle radio host and Twitter-based criminal defense advocate Paul Gallant "dunked" on President Donald Trump last month by denying that the riots are violent, then the radio host was scored on by rioters who trashed his apartment. Now he's taking up arms.

Haha these insane leftists are creating more gun owners and Trump voters than anything else that could ever happen. This guy has a really interesting story. He left his house to walk downtown and find out if these riots are real or not. On the way home he sees smoke and learns that his apartment building was torched by antifa because there is a Starbucks on the first floor. I say welcome to the gun club, welcome to the suburbs, now learn to get aggravated trying to buy ammo for your new gat.

Watch as our major cities get un-gentrified in the next 3-5 years. The people who CAN get out WILL get out. Just like the 1960's. And somehow, the people left will blame those who moved out as the cause of the problem. Because the Constitution grants you the right to have a nice neighborhood, two free Starbucks drinks per day (Venti sized) and someone to pay your rent and grosoceries bill. Oh, and the people to clean up the neighborhood b/c you and your troglodyte friends trash it regularly.

Watch as our major cities get un-gentrified in the next 3-5 years. The people who CAN get out WILL get out. Just like the 1960's. And somehow, the people left will blame those who moved out as the cause of the problem. Because the Constitution grants you the right to have a nice neighborhood, two free Starbucks drinks per day (Venti sized) and someone to pay your rent and grosoceries bill. Oh, and the people to clean up the neighborhood b/c you and your troglodyte friends trash it regularly.

when whites leave, it's 'white flight' and its racist and it bring down property value, taking wealth away from the minorities...

when whites come in and buy up properties and invest in the city, its gentrification, and it's bad because the increasing property values drives out low income minorities...

damned if you do, damned if you don't

also I think you can substitute 'white' these days with any well off middle to upper middle class person...

Lol. He tells Trump to "chill dawg"

Trump should tweet right back "chill dawg"...
He had a string of tweets starting with telling president Trump to "chill dawg" then a bunch of tweets acknowledging the violence and damage. Someone replied to his string of tweets with "chill dawg". I found it amusing!

when whites leave, it's 'white flight' and its racist and it bring down property value, taking wealth away from the minorities...

when whites come in and buy up properties and invest in the city, its gentrification, and it's bad because the increasing property values drives out low income minorities...

damned if you do, damned if you don't

also I think you can substitute 'white' these days with any well off middle to upper middle class person...

What happens when it's 1st and 2nd gen Asian and Indian-area (which, I guess are Asian but not as we really define it in the US) folk??? Brown-yellow-flight?

Back
Top Bottom