Radical Muslim Plot Foiled!

SalemCat

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, it has begun.

A full 24 hours has passed with no TV Interviews, no Media Photo Ops.

Ahmed's fifteen minutes of fame transitions into his next 50 years of life.

Get that HoverBoard working, boy !

Or actually bomb someone. [jihad]

Sadly, the latter is far more likely.

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Of course nobody from President Pew Pew on down will admit that they were duped (some willingly) by the tale of poor Ahmed the Clock Maker being racially profiled by evil Texas police racists officers. There will be no retractions, no updated stories, no indication that this was a made up incident from the very beginning. Nope, Ahmed, his radical Muslim dad, his bomb threatening sister will all go down the memory hole. Hell, no one will even change the title of this thread.

Well, it has begun.

A full 24 hours has passed with no TV Interviews, no Media Photo Ops.

Ahmed's fifteen minutes of fame transitions into his next 50 years of life.

Get that HoverBoard working, boy !

Or actually bomb someone. [jihad]

Sadly, the latter is far more likely.

SalemCat

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Already Ahmed's White House Visit has been downgraded from a One-on-One to a simple attendee on White House Astronomy Night on October 19th.

I wonder if even our Pussy-in Chief could keep from slugging this pencil-necked twerp as he rambles on about inventing CPU's and HoverBoards. I'd be hard-pressed.

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Nah, he'd just tell him to cover his tracks in the future, as well as spread dirt about possible opponents, and of course, continue to play the race card. After all, isn't that how President Hussein got into the White House himself?

Ahmed’s celebrity tour goes global as family heads to Qatar

Already Ahmed's White House Visit has been downgraded from a One-on-One to a simple attendee on White House Astronomy Night on October 19th.

I wonder if even our Pussy-in Chief could keep from slugging this pencil-necked twerp as he rambles on about inventing CPU's and HoverBoards. I'd be hard-pressed.

Last edited:

SalemCat

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
VERY INTERESTING

Every news story in the past 24 hours concerning Ahmed is regarding how a Middle School Teacher (retired) recalls Ahmed as a troublemaker, who racked up weeks of suspension, and brought Rat Kings of wired up messes frequently to school.

The news stories are not criticizing the Teacher as one would expect. In fact, most reports are close to being simple, factual reports. As they should be.

What is going on ?

RAT KING or AHMED PROJECT ?

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
VERY INTERESTING

Every news story in the past 24 hours concerning Ahmed is regarding how a Middle School Teacher (retired) recalls Ahmed as a troublemaker, who racked up weeks of suspension, and brought Rat Kings of wired up messes frequently to school.
There are one or two other images of clock boy with his "inventions" floating around. As far as I can tell his inventions are all deboxed commercial products. Kid is a first class con artist. Will fit right in at the White Hut.

Last edited:

SalemCat

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are one or two other images of clock boy with his "inventions" floating around. As far as I can tell his inventions are all deboxed commercial products. Kid is a first class con artist. Will fit right in at the White Hut.

Does anyone think for a second the O-Man can tell the difference between an actual INVENTION and a Clock removed from its case ?

(I'd start a Poll but common decency prevents me)

SalemCat

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WHAT IF:

Radical Muslims contact Ahmed's father. They all get together and make some "additions" to "The Clock".

Ahmed brings it to the White House, where it undergoes little to no scrutiny from the Secret Service.

BOOM.

Trojan Horse all over again.

SalemCat

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Many Left Wingers are claiming Ahmed was profiled because he is Black.

I question whether Ahmed is Black.

Indians (from India) are not Black, neither are Arabs.

Many Arabs hold Black Africans as Slaves to this day.

Has he declared himself to be Black ?

The Doc

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our Loss is Qatar’s Pain

At the risk of jinxing it, the whole “Clock Boy” affair appears to have come to an end. Texas high school freshman Ahmed Mohamed, who cashed in his invite to the White House a couple of weeks ago, I confess has a great deal of my admiration. I mean, his little “invention” managed to impress none other than Barack Obama, a guy whose knowledge of electronics cannot be overstated.

- See more at: http://bernardgoldberg.com/our-loss-is-qatars-pain/#sthash.MxpOHJlR.dpuf

Last edited:
Top Bottom