Radical Muslim Plot Foiled!

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The more I read and think about this, the more my opinion changes. I'm pretty convinced now that he WAS just trying to stir stuff up. Not sure where it was, but someone put up pictures of the same model alarm clock the kid disassembled, showing the same components. Police knew right off it wasn't a bomb, their investigation focused on whether the kid was intentionally causing a hoax. Looking more and more like he was.
While all this might be true, the school admin/teachers/whoever are retarded for falling for it. Instead of "You get an F on your project, have a detention too, for being a putz" they went FR and got the KOPSCH. It's not like he put even a fake explosive or anything in the thing, even.

-Mike

Win

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While all this might be true, the school admin/teachers/whoever are retarded for falling for it. Instead of "You get an F on your project, have a detention too, for being a putz" they went FR and got the KOPSCH. It's not like he put even a fake explosive or anything in the thing, even.

-Mike
From what I've read there was no assignment. He simply made the bomb/clock and brought it to school to "show his engineering teacher." He should have been expelled like any student creating a bomb scare at school. How many time have you seen a "clock" in the shape of a attaché case?

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
From what I've read there was no assignment. He simply made the bomb/clock and brought it to school to "show his engineering teacher." He should have been expelled like any student creating a bomb scare at school. How many time have you seen a "clock" in the shape of a attaché case?
He did not "make" anything. He took an old digital clock out of it's housing and stuck it in a brief case. Only thing missing were the bundle of highway flares wrapped in electrical tape. This little puke does not even know how to solder.

wdcollard

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have posted this elsewhere. Believe it is a good narrative... Not so innocent....

[video=youtube_share;3WV2EdDGq5I]http://youtu.be/3WV2EdDGq5I[/video]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
They got exactly what they wanted, national attention. The public fell for it hook line and sinker. It just shows how gullible the American public is when it comes to believing the media.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Obama Blamed For Death Threats Against Police, Teachers in Muslim Student Clock Case

Mayor Beth Van Duyne of Irving, Texas is blaming death threats received by Irving’s police chief, police officers, teachers and school administrators on President Barack Obama for his hasty support before the facts were known. Fourteen-year-old high school freshman Ahmed Mohamed was briefly arrested after bringing a suspicious ‘briefcase clock’ to school last week.

Mohamed’s claim to have made the clock himself has been exposed by experts as a hoax. The experts state Mohamed took a manufactured digital alarm clock (a 1986 Radio Shack Micronta brand clock-radio) out of its housing and placed it in a pencil box that made it look like a briefcase bomb.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...nt-is-arrested-for-suspicious-suitcase-clock/

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
CLOCKMEISTER AHMED MOHAMED’S SISTER WAS ONCE SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL FOR THREATENING TO BLOW IT UP
The scam continues

Clockmed’s sister told MSNBC:

“I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with.”
So now we find that this is a pattern with this belligerent Muslim family. They have experience with threats to the school. Ahmed said that he thought his “project” might look like “a threat” and “suspicious.” Ahmed first showed the “clock” to a male teacher. This teacher told him not to show it to anyone else.

The 14-year old all-American schoolboy clockmaker who didn’t make a clock at all and is the son of a belligerent Muslim activist and perennial Sudanese presidential candidate whose brother runs a trucking company amusingly called Twin Towers Transportation. (Mark Steyn)
His father acted as “defense attorney” for the quran in a mock trial opposing Terry Jones.

This professional islamophobia huckster will not go quietly. The scam continues. The family has hired attorneys to get back the homemade clock hoax that administrators mistook for a bomb. Why? The police have been trying to meet with the family since the incident happened.

continues:

http://www.infowars.com/clockmeiste...ed-from-school-for-threatening-to-blow-it-up/

SalemCat

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He never explains his devices in any Technical Detail, though he will toss in a word like "Transformer" once in a while. He claims Invention, yet no Reporter sees fit to ask him the basics.

Such As:

"Ahmed, this is wonderful. How did you design the circuit ?"

"Ahmed, this is wonderful. Where did you buy the parts ?"

These are not questions designed to embarrass Ahmed. They would be the questions any Reporter would ask any actual child Inventor.

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Amazes me how many NESers fell for this. "It's racist!" and other shrill responses. Now it turns out that his sister had threatened to blow the place up??????

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amazes me how many NESers fell for this. "It's racist!" and other shrill responses. Now it turns out that his sister had threatened to blow the place up??????
so some kid made up a rumor that this girl threatened to blow up the school and that's substantiated fact to you?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Doubling down on their stupidity so they don't lose face. There was a time when the chain of command would contain a grown-up who would stop this kind of thing, but now, 'Murica.
“They were like, ‘So you tried to make a bomb?’” Ahmed said.

“I told them no, I was trying to make a clock.”

“[The cop] said, ‘It looks like a movie bomb to me.’”

Poor kid.

And the kids response to that should have been..."well, you're an effing idiot."

SalemCat

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so some kid made up a rumor that this girl threatened to blow up the school and that's substantiated fact to you?
Eyman, Ahmed's older sister, was suspended for making a Bomb Threat at this same School three years earlier. Did this prejudice them against Ahmed, as a member of a family known to be trouble ? I have little doubt it did.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Eyman, Ahmed's older sister, was suspended for making a Bomb Threat at this same School three years earlier. Did this prejudice them against Ahmed, as a member of a family known to be trouble ? I have little doubt it did.
She categorically denies making any threat. She said another girl said that she threatened to blow the school up. It's so hard to imagine that after 9/11 some little brat might bully the brown kid and say something like that. Maybe maybe not but this new revelation doesn't prove much of anything to me without some facts of the case. Schools suspend kids for shit reasons all the time...like biting a pop tart into a gun shape.

Don't get me wrong, I don't know what happened anymore than you do but I'm not taking this sister's suspension to mean much of anything without all the facts coming out.

I'm not impressed with the kid's clock but both sides on this issue are just arguing and making shit up based on pure bias and conjecture.

This never should have been a news story. Anyone who thinks that looked like a bomb should be legally required to wear a helmet.

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
She categorically denies making any threat. She said another girl said that she threatened to blow the school up. It's so hard to imagine that after 9/11 some little brat might bully the brown kid and say something like that. Maybe maybe not but this new revelation doesn't prove much of anything to me without some facts of the case. Schools suspend kids for shit reasons all the time...like biting a pop tart into a gun shape.

Don't get me wrong, I don't know what happened anymore than you do but I'm not taking this sister's suspension to mean much of anything without all the facts coming out.

I'm not impressed with the kid's clock but both sides on this issue are just arguing and making shit up based on pure bias and conjecture.

This never should have been a news story. Anyone who thinks that looked like a bomb should be legally required to wear a helmet.
[rolleyes]

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Will it be exploding hover board and where will he rip the mechanism from?
It will be solar powered, and obama will give him about $6 million for the startup, he will donate $3 mil back to the DNC, $1 mil to CAIR, and the rest to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
More importantly, the brother knew about that yet (even if it's 100% a lie) he still chose to bring this suitcase clock into school? He had to know he was asking for a knee jerk response and he did it anyway (also why he started showing it around after he didn't get the reaction he wanted from the first teacher he showed it too)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Garys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
This. The kid, maybe with help from his father, took apart an old clock radio, put it in a briefcase and set it up so it would beep. He was trying to provoke and incident and he succeeded.
His sister was suspended for three days a couple of years back for telling another girl that she wanted to blow up the school.
Their father has run twice for President of Sudan, including this year. I have no doubt that he had CAIR and other Muslim activists on speed dial waiting for the moment.

If my kid had done this when he was that age, I'd no doubt have had to spend a few grand to keep him from being convicted, but this kid is supposed to be a hero.

Notice how the media has dropped this story as more facts come out. This week it's all Pope all the time, so it's likely the story will be forgotten along with his invitation to the White House, MIT, and anywhere else where he was going to be hailed a genius.

Even though evidence points to that being his intent. Try and keep up.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom