Radical Muslim Plot Foiled!

sbi

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/644193755814342656

The Emperor is supporting him and invited him to the White House. Almost pains me to say it - but he finally got one right.
But of course cause he's a Muslim. He will not invite the family of slain officers or the three Americans who saved the train in Paris. ****ing douchebag *******. There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how much I can't stand this SOB.
Everything this SOB does is super calculated to make sure that it will piss the American people off. He does not do anything or say anything that is just plain "natural". It has​ to make waves and piss everyone off.

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0

JayMcB

NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
But of course cause he's a Muslim. He will not invite the family of slain officers or the three Americans who saved the train in Paris. ****ing douchebag *******. There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how much I can't stand this SOB.
Everything this SOB does is super calculated to make sure that it will piss the American people off. He does not do anything or say anything that is just plain "natural". It has​ to make waves and piss everyone off.
You are missing the point:

He's not making any waves for his constituency, apologists, commies, the FSA, illegals, islamists, and criminals....other than waving them in.

Shit...he just added 10,000 islamists to the population with his phone and pen, complete with furnished apartments and EBT....and that's just this week.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/14/baltimore-prepares-to-receive-syrian-refugees-with-federal-help/

[url]http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-13/10000-syrians-are-headed-following-180-us-refugee-processing-centers

[/URL]

Last edited:

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The boy's father allegedly ran for president in Sudan five years ago. Seems after emigrating to the US he would have put his son in a better school.

pastera

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
And who just builds a clock anyways? Why would anyone need I build a clock when you can just buy one. Or use a watch. Or look at any of the clocks I'm sure the school has and I'm sure are in his house. Microwaves stoves TVs all have clocks. Phones. You can get the time anywhere. It's not normal to just build a clock and his reason is weak. Unless he can explain exactly why he was building a clock to the satisfaction of someone who knows he is lying, I'm going to have to believe he was doing something more.
People build stuff you can go out and buy all the time - sometimes for a lot more money than if they just bought it

I guess you are just practicing to kill people with your arsenal, I know your lying but go ahead and try to convince me that you are not - [troll]

MachineHead

NES Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Nothing like an unqualified accuser to call the police on a poor kid who was just doing what smart kids do.

The English teacher couldn't have just called in like a physics or science teacher or shop teacher to come in and check it out. I mean if she was so ascared she should've confirmed her concerns with someone qualified to see what it was (obvious as what it was).

Now this poor kid has an arrest record over some horse shit. Calling the cops for everything every time is definitely not the answer.

GM-GUY

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I still haven't seen a picture of the clock - this concerns me - not that the media would intentional deceive the populace.

Found the pic, it's not 'home-made', it's a store bought clock that was disassembled and put into a metal case. The display is rather large, but I bet it is one of those old folks clocks. Also the fact that the clock 'went off' in another class after being cautioned about it is also suspect.

Yes calling the cops - a way over reaction >> the cops cuffing the kid - stupid and over the top >> the cops questioning him without parents - $$$$$$$

Ideal world (rational) response - alarm goes off, confiscate until the end of the day and told not to bring it back to school or leave it in science/tech class.

Last edited:

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Clocks are useful if you just want an old school countdown or set it off at a specific time in the next 24 hours. Otherwise cell phone is the way to go.

I almost posted this article but was beaten to it. That kid is as geeky as I was at his age. That could have been me, except for the nicely tanned skin and scary sounding muslim name. I made many timing circuits back then... No bomb attached though.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
Ha! You fool! This was just step 1 in his device build. Why buy a clock when that can be traced by the FBI when you can just build your own?

This tur'ist is just very smart about making it SOUND like he is a geeky kid who likes building things. THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!!!! AND YOU ARE FALLING FOR IT!!!!!

[rofl2]

JCV

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I follow a page on Facebook and the man has offered to pay $50k towards tuition for the kid to attend a school up here.
That Irving, TX public school doesn't deserve Ahmed Mohamed as a student: if he'd like, I'll donate $50,000 tuition for him to attend Wilbraham & Monson Academy: The Global School.

11990526_451585785021122_8039162631315746720_n.jpg

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
this is the same lunacy as a kid getting suspended for making a finger gun.

statists on both sides of the isles exerting their idiocy over the rest of us.

antigun libs suspend kid for finger gun, is equal to in this case: Right Wingers suspending brown kid in what must be muslim jihad.

we've come full circle.
I'm not sure why you're saying it's right wingers suspending the kid and looking for charges against him. Voting records put Irving, Texas pretty similar to MA (about 3~4% difference in the past two presidential elections between Irving, TX and MA).

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/291202-Radical-Muslim-Plot-Foiled!

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

SalemCat

Banned
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But you know it's only because POTUS supports a fellow Muslim. If the clockmaker were white he'd be SOL.

So.....POTUS is doing the right thing for the wrong reason.
Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

see something, say something, amiright?

He's got an invitation to the White House, and attention (job offer for an internship?) from Mark Zuckerberg.
Perfect !

I'd like to see a LOT of Muslims surrounding Mr Zuckerberg.

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
tick tock tick tock...

7 Kids Not Named Mohamed Who Brought Homemade Clocks to School And Didn't Get Arrested

http://gawker.com/7-kids-not-named-mohamed-who-brought-homemade-clocks-to-1730999866

The other clocks look much better and do not look like a Allah Snack Bar IED Deluxe IIe.

I blame shoddy workmanship for his demise.

Mark this day...

We have officially lost the War On Terror.

This kid who may have become a great engineer bettering man kind will now become the next Mohammad Atta - just out of sheer resentment and spite.

You know damn well this could could make some precision IED's if he wanted.

Hopefully Obamas welcome mat at the White House will turn him around.

I hope he makes lemons into lemonade and gets a sweet college fund out of this.

PLEASE somebody make a Go-Fund-Me Page for this kid!

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
tick tock tick tock...

7 Kids Not Named Mohamed Who Brought Homemade Clocks to School And Didn't Get Arrested

http://gawker.com/7-kids-not-named-mohamed-who-brought-homemade-clocks-to-1730999866

The other clocks look much better and do not look like a Allah Snack Bar IED Deluxe IIe.

Mark this day...

This kid who may have become a great engineer bettering man kind will now become the next Mohammad Atta - just out of sheer resentment and spite.

Pretty much epic fail on TX's part.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
As much as I usually disagree with Obama, I've gotta give credit where it's due on this one*. This young teen should be praised for his aptitude and interest in science and engineering proficiency, not punished for it.

*Wow, I feel like I need a shower now

Reptile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
As much as I usually disagree with Obama, I've gotta give credit where it's due on this one*. This young teen should be praised for his aptitude and interest in science and engineering proficiency, not punished for it.

*Wow, I feel like I need a shower now
As much as inviting another Muslim to the White House is so Obamaesque, this is a great thing and would encourage other minorities to excel at science.

As far as science and bomb making goes, any decent student who takes physics and electronics has the aptitude to make a timer and detonator. That is inconsequential though because the contents of a bomb are just inanimate objects - like a gun. People with that knowledge are no more dangerous than a person with arms and a finger to fire a gun.

Maybe some disenchanted urban dwellers will see that using their minds and hands to build things will be better than killing each other.

gamma19

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Well if his fellow Muzzies hadn't started this shit, he wouldn't be dealing with this shit, and neither would we.
Replace "muzzies" with "gun owners" and it's the exact same crap that statist progressives are spewing. It's easier to blame the victim rather than the big gov, fear-mongering propaganda, "see-something-say-something (snitch on anyone who looks like they might be up to no good)" BS that's the core of this problem.

Bt74

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
tick tock tick tock...

Mark this day...

The kid did NOT "Build" a clock. That's like someone buying an complete upper and a complete lower, and saying they "built" an AR. He simply threw some components together that had a digital display that just "happened" to look like a bomb, and mounted them in a briefcase. He was warned by an instructor not to show it around , as it resembled a bomb. He chose to make a statement, much like the "Flying Imams". He is no genius as the press makes him out to be, just a little puke trying to stir people up. The only thing he forgot, was the bundle of road flares taped together. The fact that obama is cuddling up to him is proof he's a dick.

Top Bottom