Radical Muslim Plot Foiled!

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So basically someone might think that maybe it looks like a movie prop bomb, so he's (allegedly) guilty. They should also arrest everyone in the school who has a remote starter in their car; those could very easily be made into remote detonation devices since that's basically what they are.

I'm not up on my bomb making. Does anyone even still use clocks? I'd think cell phones would be much easier and more reliable.

Way to go, Texas.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is the same lunacy as a kid getting suspended for making a finger gun.

statists on both sides of the isles exerting their idiocy over the rest of us.

antigun libs suspend kid for finger gun, is equal to in this case: Right Wingers suspending brown kid in what must be muslim jihad.

we've come full circle.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So basically someone might think that maybe it looks like a movie prop bomb, so he's (allegedly) guilty. They should also arrest everyone in the school who has a remote starter in their car; those could very easily be made into remote detonation devices since that's basically what they are.

I'm not up on my bomb making. Does anyone even still use clocks? I'd think cell phones would be much easier and more reliable.

Way to go, Texas.
Clocks are useful if you just want an old school countdown or set it off at a specific time in the next 24 hours. Otherwise cell phone is the way to go.

I almost posted this article but was beaten to it. That kid is as geeky as I was at his age. That could have been me, except for the nicely tanned skin and scary sounding muslim name. I made many timing circuits back then... No bomb attached though.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So now the kid isn't going to talk to people at school about what he does in his free time. So when someone catches wind of one of his projects they'll be like "Holy cow, this kid has been secretly building ___ in his bedroom. THE HORROR!"

These people would shit a brick if they came to my house and I don't even have an oscilloscope. Yet.

GomerPile

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Jesus, with all the crap I built in school I'd still be vacationing in sunny Guantanamo Bay. I took electronics in a Voc-tech school and digital timers were 10th grade projects.

The terrorists won on Sept 11 make no mistake!

EvilDragon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
And he was arrested in a NASA shirt. I wanna send him some Arduinos or something, so he doesn't get discouraged by ****tools. I still remember when I was 7 years old and the marm who was a librarian at the school's library wouldn't let me check out an electronics book because "I wasn't old enough".

ColdDayInHell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Instead of celebrating a ninth grader for showing some ingenuity, we're ****ing punishing him.

Jesus, with all the crap I built in school I'd still be vacationing in sunny Guantanamo Bay. I took electronics in a Voc-tech school and digital timers were 10th grade projects.
The terrorists won on Sept 11 make no mistake!

And shit like this reminds us that they did in fact win.

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Authorities want to burn Mohamed for making a "hoax bomb" so they can claim some sort of victory. The family needs to hire the law firm equivalent of a wrecking ball to go after the simpletons involved.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Authorities want to burn Mohamed for making a "hoax bomb" so they can claim some sort of victory. The family needs to hire the law firm equivalent of a wrecking ball to go after the simpletons involved.
Doubling down on their stupidity so they don't lose face. There was a time when the chain of command would contain a grown-up who would stop this kind of thing, but now, 'Murica.

“They were like, ‘So you tried to make a bomb?’” Ahmed said.

“I told them no, I was trying to make a clock.”

“[The cop] said, ‘It looks like a movie bomb to me.’”

Poor kid.

Last edited:

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
And he was arrested in a NASA shirt. I wanna send him some Arduinos or something, so he doesn't get discouraged by ****tools. I still remember when I was 7 years old and the marm who was a librarian at the school's library wouldn't let me check out an electronics book because "I wasn't old enough".
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a gift card to Adafruit or Sparkfun in case he's more of a Pi or Beaglebone guy.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I hope the family learns they need to keep their children out of government schools. If that were me, I'd be like thanks for expelling me.... I don't want to go back anyway.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They are hoping if they terrorize him enough he will get mad enough and actually try to do something, thus substantiating their thoughts he is bad.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm going to have to side with the school and police on this one. If this muzzie thinks he can just make clocks without consequences, what is next? Maybe he makes a calculator. Next thing you know, he thinks, well if I can do that, I can make a bomb. Then in a few years when he blows up a school slaughtering hundreds and people say, "well how come this clear terrorist (his name his Ahmed Mohamed for Christ sake!) was able to build a bomb without anyone knowing!" they look like fools! And then when people find out Mrs. Krapappel KNEW he was building clocks and not only that, but the police KNEW too, and they didn't do anything about it? There is hell to pay. I mean if they can't stop a clear terrorist with several risk factors obviously apparent (1. Muslim; 2. Name is AMHED MOHOMAD!; 3. Builds clocks, fixes radios,), then clearly we can't stop anybody.

I mean think about it! Builds clocks, fixes radios and go-karts?!?!?! What do you get when you combine those things?!? Just strap a bomb to the go-kart and he has all the other tools to create a mobile bomb with two different detonating systems (clock and radio).

Good on them taking the first step. If they let him get away with this by the time he builds the bomb he was obviously planning on building it would probably be too late. Hundreds, maybe thousands dead. They HAD to do something.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And who just builds a clock anyways? Why would anyone need I build a clock when you can just buy one. Or use a watch. Or look at any of the clocks I'm sure the school has and I'm sure are in his house. Microwaves stoves TVs all have clocks. Phones. You can get the time anywhere. It's not normal to just build a clock and his reason is weak. Unless he can explain exactly why he was building a clock to the satisfaction of someone who knows he is lying, I'm going to have to believe he was doing something more.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I'm going to have to side with the school and police on this one. If this muzzie thinks he can just make clocks without consequences, what is next? Maybe he makes a calculator. Next thing you know, he thinks, well if I can do that, I can make a bomb. Then in a few years when he blows up a school slaughtering hundreds and people say, "well how come this clear terrorist (his name his Ahmed Mohamed for Christ sake!) was able to build a bomb without anyone knowing!" they look like fools! And then when people find out Mrs. Krapappel KNEW he was building clocks and not only that, but the police KNEW too, and they didn't do anything about it? There is hell to pay. I mean if they can't stop a clear terrorist with several risk factors obviously apparent (1. Muslim; 2. Name is AMHED MOHOMAD!; 3. Builds clocks, fixes radios,), then clearly we can't stop anybody.

I mean think about it! Builds clocks, fixes radios and go-karts?!?!?! What do you get when you combine those things?!? Just strap a bomb to the go-kart and he has all the other tools to create a mobile bomb with two different detonating systems (clock and radio).

Good on them taking the first step. If they let him get away with this by the time he builds the bomb he was obviously planning on building it would probably be too late. Hundreds, maybe thousands dead. They HAD to do something.
The depressing part of your satirical screed is this is EXACTLY what they're thinking. He built a clock that looks like a bomb on TV, so you just can't be too careful. Plus the FBI can add it to their score of busted terrorist plots. Win-win.

How did Americans get this stupid?

Last edited:

sbi

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
JayMcB said:
my statement would be "The engineering teacher IN THE FVCKING SCHOOL recognized it as a clock. You avoided his expertise, didn't Mirandize me, trampled on my Constitutional rights, interrogated me without my parents or counsel present, and violated a host of my God-given and Constitutional rights. Bend over, this one is going in dry."
Taken from the closed thread. Love it [rofl]. 'Nough with bullshit PC statements.

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
And who just builds a clock anyways? Why would anyone need I build a clock when you can just buy one. Or use a watch. Or look at any of the clocks I'm sure the school has and I'm sure are in his house. Microwaves stoves TVs all have clocks. Phones. You can get the time anywhere. It's not normal to just build a clock and his reason is weak. Unless he can explain exactly why he was building a clock to the satisfaction of someone who knows he is lying, I'm going to have to believe he was doing something more.
I agree fully. He may have been claiming it was "just a clock", but he conveniently left the bomb half of it off... He obviously couldn't just bring that half of it to show and tell. He knew he had half a bomb there.

Top Bottom