• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Radical Feminist Raves: "We Need To Kill All Men"

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
She wants the species to survive, but without males?
Only a handful of "acceptable" males (enough for adequate gene diversity) will be kept alive in cages and "milked" like cows... er' Bulls.

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
These freaks nowadays are all the ones that used to be locked away and heavily medicated because they were literally insane.

I was at the grocery store maybe 2 weeks ago, pushing my cart out to exit, stopped to retrieve my bags and hand carry them the rest of the way. As I turned back around to exit the door, this chic (?) was also exiting at the same time and walking towards me.

She looked like a hardened liberal/lesbian truck driver. Short dyed orange hair, cargo shorts, work boots, a cut off t-shirt and some weird tattoos.

Now we both stop cause only one can exit at a time. Being a gentleman I always stop and let others go first, so I put out my right arm and say, “Please, after you”.

She hesitates and doesn’t want to go, I can see it in her eyes that she already hates me because I don’t have to strap on my male parts at night.

So she goes ahead and as she’s halfway thru the door I state, “Women first, always, it’s the American way.”

I’ll be damned if she didn’t almost stroke out right there. She started shaking an shit, shot me a look full of daggers. Hilarious. These f***ing weirdos are so easy to get inside their heads.

Was funny, unfortunately things like that will get me red flagged in 5 yrs time and they’ll hook wires up to my head for being (or having) a dick.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Great, so, I can avoid being terminated by fembots or whatever by identifying as female.
Doubt it. From what I gather, most feninazis detest transgender people even more so than the leftists claim that the conservatives/Christians/white males/etc do.

grey

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Attention whore. Anything for views/ratings. Enough talk. Do it tough guy. Show some conviction or stfu

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
These freaks nowadays are all the ones that used to be locked away and heavily medicated because they were literally insane.

I was at the grocery store maybe 2 weeks ago, pushing my cart out to exit, stopped to retrieve my bags and hand carry them the rest of the way. As I turned back around to exit the door, this chic (?) was also exiting at the same time and walking towards me.

She looked like a hardened liberal/lesbian truck driver. Short dyed orange hair, cargo shorts, work boots, a cut off t-shirt and some weird tattoos.

Now we both stop cause only one can exit at a time. Being a gentleman I always stop and let others go first, so I put out my right arm and say, “Please, after you”.

She hesitates and doesn’t want to go, I can see it in her eyes that she already hates me because I don’t have to strap on my male parts at night.

So she goes ahead and as she’s halfway thru the door I state, “Women first, always, it’s the American way.”

I’ll be damned if she didn’t almost stroke out right there. She started shaking an shit, shot me a look full of daggers. Hilarious. These f***ing weirdos are so easy to get inside their heads.

Was funny, unfortunately things like that will get me red flagged in 5 yrs time and they’ll hook wires up to my head for being (or having) a dick.
I drove a woman who looked like the woman you described but the one I drove was a hoot. She's an art teacher going through a divorce and I expected her to be a crazy liberal but she was interested in learning to shoot and just reinforced the adage "don't judge a book by it's cover ".

cams

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I drove a woman who looked like the woman you described but the one I drove was a hoot. She's an art teacher going through a divorce and I expected her to be a crazy liberal but she was interested in learning to shoot and just reinforced the adage "don't judge a book by it's cover ".
Agreed, and I do try not to, but after 20+ yrs on the street I can read peoples eyes pretty well, and she wasn’t the type to take kindly to white males being chivalrous.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

See, no good deed goes unpunished. Ever. No matter how sincere your intentions are.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
the only part of being an old gimpy guy i like is everyone holds the door for me. man, woman, child and on occasion the odd beast. it's f'n empowering!

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
1. Still wanna know who's dropping seed in teh crazy that is her babyfactory. She could only get laid if she carried a roll of duct tape around to keep her trap shut.

2. This is a typical Liberal thing

Prepper

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I'm not sure she has thought this through too well. Let's say all men actually should be killed. Okay. That's like 3.5 billion people, right? That's a lot of killing. Just a couple of crazies isn't enough. You'll need to get millions involved in this effort, otherwise you're just trying to drain the ocean by drinking it. So, she first has to convince a huge following to go along with it, and actually start the killing. I think us men might notice this going on, and then might object to the killings and put up resistance. Let's say men and women really are "equal" as they like to keep claiming (but if true, wouldn't that mean all the women need killing too since we're all the same?)... that would mean in a battle between a woman trying to kill a man, and the man resisting, the odds are 50/50 that she'll be successful. The odds are actually well under 50/50 that she'll be successful.

I don't think this solution is scalable.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To steal a line from Carlin, ever notice that radical man-hating feminists are women you wouldn't want to F in the first place??? I mean, seriously. I'm 99.99999% sure they have nothing to worry about being taken sexually advantage by the patriarchy.
Just like the pro abortion activists. Abortion isn't an issue for 99.9% of them.

blindfire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sure she isn't advocating the use of assault rifles to do so though. Sad chiquita that had a hard left turn somewhere in life. She is walking it back now...

Radical Feminist Raves: "We Need To Kill All Men"

Somebody must've not been paying attention in biology class.

A rant from feminist YouTube star named Jenny McDermott has gone viral on Twitter over the past few days. In it, McDermott tells her audience that, to create the ideal conditions for the survival of the human race, we must kill all men and male babies.

"We need to kill all men. I am sick of being a baby factory that produces more men who will in the future subjugate me. The solution to that is to kill any man that you see in the streets just any swinging dick. We want the species to go on but we only want it to go on with women in it."

Don't believe us? Here's the clip. And (at least as far as we can tell) it's not a deep fake.
This is the unhinged feminist youtuber Jenny McDermott. She says the only way to stop men from subjugating her - k!ll them all at birth. "We need to k!ll all men" she says

I say...please don't

Lol how can ANYONE like this be taken SERIOUSLY #LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder pic.twitter.com/oIJ5cPL1j0

— ℳεℓ (@mel_faith1) August 9, 2019
If McDermott wants to live in a world with no men, she should try moving to this remote polish town of Miejsce Odrzanskie, where, by some fluke of fate, there hasn't been a man born in nearly a decade, according to the New York Times.

Now, we know the media's focus lately has been on the angry 'incel' men who have perpetrated several high profile mass shootings over the past few years. And though some might cry 'false equivalence', there is an equally depraved, equally violent contingent of the feminist movement that doesn't just want to push men to change their behavior - it wants to get rid of all men.
My mind went here!

Top Bottom