Radical Feminist Raves: "We Need To Kill All Men"

Thirwell1216

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm sure she isn't advocating the use of assault rifles to do so though. Sad chiquita that had a hard left turn somewhere in life. She is walking it back now...

Radical Feminist Raves: "We Need To Kill All Men"

Somebody must've not been paying attention in biology class.

A rant from feminist YouTube star named Jenny McDermott has gone viral on Twitter over the past few days. In it, McDermott tells her audience that, to create the ideal conditions for the survival of the human race, we must kill all men and male babies.

"We need to kill all men. I am sick of being a baby factory that produces more men who will in the future subjugate me. The solution to that is to kill any man that you see in the streets just any swinging dick. We want the species to go on but we only want it to go on with women in it."

Don't believe us? Here's the clip. And (at least as far as we can tell) it's not a deep fake.
This is the unhinged feminist youtuber Jenny McDermott. She says the only way to stop men from subjugating her - k!ll them all at birth. "We need to k!ll all men" she says

I say...please don't

Lol how can ANYONE like this be taken SERIOUSLY #LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder pic.twitter.com/oIJ5cPL1j0

— ℳεℓ (@mel_faith1) August 9, 2019
If McDermott wants to live in a world with no men, she should try moving to this remote polish town of Miejsce Odrzanskie, where, by some fluke of fate, there hasn't been a man born in nearly a decade, according to the New York Times.

Now, we know the media's focus lately has been on the angry 'incel' men who have perpetrated several high profile mass shootings over the past few years. And though some might cry 'false equivalence', there is an equally depraved, equally violent contingent of the feminist movement that doesn't just want to push men to change their behavior - it wants to get rid of all men.

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Are they doing this to get us to call for red flag laws? I heard Trump threatening to red flag Fredo yesterday and was like "Naw, he's unstable but we don't want to use the threat of red flag to force people to be nice".

mcb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I’ll never understand how people can so easily say this stuff. Here she wants to murder half the human population on the planet at birth ... yet if I put a baby seal in front of her and handed her a club she’d crap her pants. Where is Bonnie Badass now?

garandman

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Why hasn't Youtube taken her account down yet? Oh that's right, because the left are hypocrites.
Most of her videos get a few hundred views. My log splitter review got 12,000.

I reported this video to see if they will take it down

Last edited:

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If McDermott wants to live in a world with no men, she should try moving to this remote polish town of Miejsce Odrzanskie, where, by some fluke of fate, there hasn't been a man born in nearly a decade, according to the New York Times.
Damn - I wish I had known. I would have moved there ages ago. Make a living as a gigolo and pickle jar opener.

Historically, in all fictional female societies, a small number of men are kept for breeding purposes. And with artificial insemination, this can be accomplished without preforming the hunka chunka.

Whenever I see a radical feminist, I can't help but wonder what happened to them to make them hate men so much? I mean I understand that a whole bunch of guys are ass holes, but kill them all? Kill babies and shoot men on site? And you can tell she is dead serious. Whatever happened it must have been severe.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Most of her videos get a few hundred views. My log splitter review got 12,000.

Yeah, calling her a "star" might be a stretch. Still, she has 15k followers and one video with 8.4M views. She seems to be doing the Youtube thing as a career. You can bet your ass that if she was a dude calling for men to kill all women she'd be long gone off the platform.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
So how does she plan to get her oil changed?

Someone should sit her down in front of that series, Survivor or The Island or whatever where they put men on one island, women on the other. The women lounged around in their bikinis and...nothing happened. Drinks were not bought for them, firewood was not gathered, the hut did not build itself. F***ing weird.

Last edited:

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sounds good

After they do that they can have their babies in peace.

Oh, wait!

Top Bottom