Racial Assault

oldguy68

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
And some ask how anyone could be so paranoid that they would want to carry a firearm..[rolleyes]

Sometimes just minding your own business and being a good person are enough to have someone try to beat you down literally!

Ignorance and a lack of education are at the root of so many of this worlds "problem" childs!

I have mace and a knife in every vehicle I own.
When traveling in other states be vigilant in knowing where you are and the actions of others around you..
If she was in MA and came at me with a hammer she would have been shot without warning!

I work with a hammer everyday. No f_ing way is it to be seen as anything but a deadly weapon if directed at another human being!

Last edited:

Obie1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Now wait a minute--she attacked him and his property and HE is being accused of a hate crime? This is some great reporting--who's the accused and the victim?

"There were some racial slurs directed at her, at which time the accused spit in her face," Sheriff Lippa said. "According to the victim, there were racial slurs that were yelled at her before she spit at her and that’s what we’re looking into as far as it being a hate crime."

cbrxx

NES Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
She was just upset and lashing out at the privileged white man since she didn't get her Obama Porsche and Obama Boat to go along with her Obama Phone

Zeo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now wait a minute--she attacked him and his property and HE is being accused of a hate crime? This is some great reporting--who's the accused and the victim?

"There were some racial slurs directed at her, at which time the accused spit in her face," Sheriff Lippa said. "According to the victim, there were racial slurs that were yelled at her before she spit at her and that’s what we’re looking into as far as it being a hate crime."
I was confused by the reporting too.

But, i'm thinking that statement relates to the comment above that (and picture), and I'm believing the guy (boat owner) said, there was some racial slurs directed at his wife when the wife came out, and the craze chick also spat at his wife.

That's what i'm thinking/hoping is what's intended by the reporter.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I believe the reference is to the victim's wife, who returned to the scene from the bathroom to find her husband bloodied. Then the perpetrator directed the slurs at the wife..or so that's how I read it.

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From another news source it sounds like the hammer wielding hosebag is the one facing hate crime charges...

N.J. woman enraged by 'fancy white people' arrested in hammer attack, officials say

Essex County Sheriff's detectives on Wednesday arrested a woman who attacked a man with a hammer and smashed his Porsche after reportedly yelling at him for being "rich" and "white" at a Virginia gas station, officials said

Jones directed racial slurs at the Massachusetts man, who is white, as he fueled his Porsche that was hauling his boat, according to Virginia authorities. When the man ignored her remarks, Jones allegedly smashed his Porsche and boat with a hammer, Virginia television station CBS 6 reported.

"It is believed Angela Jones then attacked the owner of the SUV and the boat while allegedly making racial slurs by referring to the victims as 'rich' and 'white,'" according to a statement from the Caroline County Sheriff's Office.

Caroline County Sheriff Tony Lippa told CBS 6 hate crimes charges were being considered. Jones was being held at the Essex County jail ahead of extradition to Virginia, where she is accused of assault and vandalism offenses.
http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2017/04/nj_woman_enraged_by_fancy_white_people_arrested_in.html

I had to do a double take at the name of the boat... for a second there I thought it was 'Glock'...

Top Bottom