Rachel Dolezal

The5thDentist

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Great article: "Thats the thing about Rachel Dolezal – shes an @ssh*le and batshit crazy but you have to respect how good she was at this whole charade."
She's friggin' priceless at this point. She's a case study in batsh*t crazy. Someone should make up an informative pamphlet about her to be distributed to teenage boys, so they know what to look for and avoid as they enter the dating world. [rofl]

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How does Rache move on from this, anyway?

I mean, seriously. You run an Ad for a new employee and her resume arrives. She absolutely nails every qualification and make the rest of the applicants look like idiots. But then you remember "this is the dame that thinks she's black..."

Do you hire her - the perfect candidate? Or keep looking?

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Her and Zimmerman move to Wyoming?
That would be hysterical, I think that would cause the universe to divide by zero and we would all be sucked into a black hole if that happened. [rofl]

They are stupid if they dont do it, hell they could make millions. [rofl]

-Mike

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
She will end up writing a book about how she was mistreated by the white power structure and the lefties will gobble it right up.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would think the NAACP would be more understanding. ...she is a person who does identify herself as another race. Probably makes her even more of a minority. Equal rights for all is what they want. Put her back in charge

ColdDayInHell

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This broad is something else [rofl]

Funny how people are wondering when her 15 mins will be up. Too bad infamy outlasts fame.

Last edited:
Top Bottom