• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Race Cars for a Cause - Palmer, MA May 25, 2019

Just passing the info along:

http://cars4acause.co/events.html

May 25, 2019 - Palmer Motorsports Park, Palmer, MA. Our third annual Military Appreciation Track Day is our first event! Don't miss your chance to ride in some amazing cars with our professional drivers and experience this exciting track that is carved right into Whiskey Hill! Sign-in begins promptly at 8:00 am, please have proper military ID ready at check in. Sign up here!

'Race for a Cause' today @ Palmer Motorsport Park, Insane amount of fun.

I rode 'Peter pilot' with Chris an army crew chief of 22 years so I knew it was going Hi-G's and low level....and fast.

The car, a full race Corvette was well sorted, as I would expect from an Army Crew Chief . All I had to say was 'Cleared Right Sir' and 600 ponies left the coral...lol

iIlNGsfxRqWlm5tgu3WGBA.jpg

Insanely fast and well sorted IT Class Miata- The drivers that donated their time and cars for Veterans were great
BTW: I asked this driver what type of coilover suspension he was running ? Oh, Mazda Racing, they're a bit expensive, $14,000....lol
PRBZesIRRqKRnUXgaJOx%w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom