R&M Gun vault in East Longmeadow owes us a BIG explanation.....

When will shop owners learn don't talk to the news reporter. Screw those guys. Pioneer Valley Arms right around the corner way better shop super helpful decent selection and lots of parts sights accessories etc.
PVA should put up a big sign outside that says “We have better stuff, we don’t talk to the press, and we won’t stand for commies”.

Maybe not the place to ask this, but haven't been able to find reliable figures, does anyone know man deaths per year we will be saving by restricting home build/kits/80% lowers? I believe I know the answer, but I am unable to cite anything.
I believe you have a real number of recent crimes committed with them and you see people busted with them. It is probably an easier way but more expensive way to get a firearm on the street.

If they make it regulated to buy they will just go back to the normal means of getting firearms they can’t have possession of. (Those that were building them up).

criminals do not follow laws and “ghost gun” and “loophole” are scary terms that sell

I believe you have a real number of recent crimes committed with them and you see people busted with them. It is probably an easier way but more expensive way to get a firearm on the street.

If they make it regulated to buy they will just go back to the normal means of getting firearms they can’t have possession of.

Huh? I am looking for a number, or statistics, of people murdered by ghost guns. Does this number even exist, or is it traced?

Huh? I am looking for a number, or statistics, of people murdered by ghost guns. Does this number even exist, or is it traced?
Probably hard to find.
If you have a shooter with a p80 and the firearm is not found how would they know?
You would only have a record of people caught with them either in a crime or possession

Glock style p80 seems to be very common in the police badge throw down pictures. Not so much the AR style

either way. Can’t apply logic to these firearm regulations

Luckily there are two other shops in East Longmeadow that can have my money with one of them being a new one and the other being Pioneer Valley Arms. Pioneer Valley Arms may not have the best selection but they make up for it with dealing with the customer so they have my nod of approval.
I 2nd PVA! Kendall, Mike and Orpheus are great people.

Probably hard to find.
If you have a shooter with a p80 and the firearm is not found how would they know?
You would only have a record of people caught with them either in a crime or possession

Glock style p80 seems to be very common in the police badge throw down pictures. Not so much the AR style

So on Tucker last night he was throwing around some numbers like 10,500 gun deaths in 2020. The break down was 10,000 handgun and 500 long gun. I am just trying to parse that 500 long gun number, and see how many were AR and how many of those were from 80% lowers. It has got to be an astronomically low number of home built AR's responsible for gun deaths.

Common sense gun legislation for ya.

The owner is a businessman. Capitalism at its raw. Allow me to explain...

He knows that 80% AR lowers are bought by folks that can "turn a wrench", sort of speak. These folks don't buy overpriced and crippled no-mag ARs. They are the same folks who are more likely to make their own ammo than buy overpriced ammo the owner bought from Target Sports with his buying bots. To the owner, these folks bring very little business. They have little impact on the bottom line. Unless...!!!! Unless the government passes a law to force serialization of all homemade guns! Serialization will require all guns serialized by FFL gunsmiths. This means he can charge a fee for 5 minutes of work and some paperwork. In CA, where 80% lowers require serialization, the cost of service goes anywhere from $30 to $100 to serialize a gun. That's pure profit!
Let's face it: forcing serialization of homemade guns is a PERFECT opportunity to divide the gun community. The more they divide us, the easier it becomes to pass laws giving them power over both parties.

Do you think Biden is trying to get 80% registered? He doesn't. 80% did not play ANY part in recent tragedies. Instead, 80% is a perfect opportunity to divide us. Those who use 80% are appalled that their rights are being abridged. Others could care less and would not step up and help. Same reason for trying to ban braces: the issue matters to a subset of the 2A community.

He knows that 80% AR lowers are bought by folks that can "turn a wrench", sort of speak. These folks don't buy overpriced and crippled no-mag ARs. They are the same folks who are more likely to make their own ammo than buy overpriced ammo the owner bought from Target Sports with his buying bots. To the owner, these folks bring very little business. They have little impact on the bottom line. Unless...!!!! Unless the government passes a law to force serialization of all homemade guns! Serialization will require all guns serialized by FFL gunsmiths. This means he can charge a fee for 5 minutes of work and some paperwork. In CA, where 80% lowers require serialization, the cost of service goes anywhere from $30 to $100 to serialize a gun. That's pure profit!
Let's face it: forcing serialization of homemade guns is a PERFECT opportunity to divide the gun community. The more they divide us, the easier it becomes to pass laws giving them power over both parties.

Do you think Biden is trying to get 80% registered? He doesn't. 80% did not play ANY part in recent tragedies. Instead, 80% is a perfect opportunity to divide us. Those who use 80% are appalled that their rights are being abridged. Others could care less and would not step up and help. Same for trying to ban braces: the issue matters to a subset of the 2A community.
You misspelled businessman. The proper spelling here is DOUCHEBAG FUDD.

This is absolute bullshit.... pardon my french. This shop deserves to be blackballed into oblivion.
Doing business in the worst crime infested shit-hole in MA and agreeing with Biden/Harris. It's hard to read crap like his without wanting to just give up. I won't of course but the level of stupid we are fighting against feels overwhelming at times.

So they are still okay with banning home built and unserialized lowers. So they are still okay with laws that “chip away” at the second 6ADFAF4D-0581-41D0-B2BD-86D1026214FD.png

When will shop owners learn don't talk to the news reporter. Screw those guys. Pioneer Valley Arms right around the corner way better shop super helpful decent selection and lots of parts sights accessories etc.
This 1000%, not to mention Kendall Knapik is very pro 2a and easy on the eyes as well which is a bonus lol

In Regards to their new statement. ....................Nice!!! Must be easy to talk out of both sides of your mouth , now that your foot has stretched it WIDE open.
The morons just doubled down on serializing and tracking of non firearms. First step when you realize you are in a hole is to stop digging.

Lol @ their backpedal, this shop is of little to no consequence anyways, I bet it will self-purge within the typical 4-6 year cycle.

Do you think Biden is trying to get 80% registered? He doesn't. 80% did not play ANY part in recent tragedies. Instead, 80% is a perfect opportunity to divide us. Those who use 80% are appalled that their rights are being abridged. Others could care less and would not step up and help. Same reason for trying to ban braces: the issue matters to a subset of the 2A community.

Lol you're overanalyzing this guy, I doubt he's that bright, because if he was, he would have just kept his mouth shut. This guy is in no position market-wise to discriminate customers.

Put down the coffee.

Maybe not the place to ask this, but haven't been able to find reliable figures, does anyone know man deaths per year we will be saving by restricting home build/kits/80% lowers? I believe I know the answer, but I am unable to cite anything.
FBI Data through 2019 ... make sure to ‘click’ the image to see ALL the data, including the respective percentages ,e.g., % of murders by firearms or % of firearms murders by type or unknown/unreported.

Link = Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Attachments

• 7688C212-B9F1-400A-BC3E-CF9C36ACE411.jpeg
    7688C212-B9F1-400A-BC3E-CF9C36ACE411.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom