R&M Gun vault in East Longmeadow owes us a BIG explanation.....

They provided a better position than to just insult and shout down the other posts here. I dare you take your stance to the local goverment in your town of choice and have the opinion's owner taken to task. have him closed down for not supporting the US or State constitution or the town charter. (you'll have to cite your states const as mine says it will uphold the US constitution, and my local town charter reiterates that and the support of the state const. unfortunatley I have my own efforts to get my state to uphold it's const as "they" obviously violate the US const)

do something about it.

View: https://vimeo.com/506639027

If it’s R&R in Belchertown I could also mention the one and only time I went there to check out handguns and no one would talk to me. They acted like I either didn’t exist or was someone’s disgruntled wife. So I left and never went back.
Northshore treated my wife like crap when she went in there with $1400 in cash in her pocket to buy a pistol she wanted and left with it too.
Condescending pricks would be the strongest words I could use here.

I dont get that place. Pre 2010 they went way out of thier way to do the right thing.

I guess burn out set in. All the shit I've heard from that place over the past years is really disappointing.
I did hear it's a different owner now.
Any idea if that is correct ?

If it’s R&R in Belchertown I could also mention the one and only time I went there to check out handguns and no one would talk to me. They acted like I either didn’t exist or was someone’s disgruntled wife. So I left and never went back.
R&R is straight up fuddville, can't stand that fat grumpy f***er. Several years ago, I was much younger and looked young, but I was self employed at the time and making a killing, like had so much business we were turning people away, and I was in there and asked to look at a fancy weatherby in .300 weatherby mag with a particularly beautiful stock they had on the rack and first words out of his mouth were "no way, not unless you can show me some cash, you probably can't afford that, that's a $3k rifle, no way your actually interested in that, that's a man's rifle for hunting out west, not a gun for a kid, kicks like a mule, you don't need that, etc." before he even finished his line of bullshit I said well " I probably have some cash in my truck out there, I'll go look, ya see that brand new $70,000 crew cab diesel truck out the window behind ya there, yea, next to that shitty Tundra (I knew the tundra was his at the time), that's mine, just bought it, I'll be right back." well his jaw just about hit the floor and he mumbled some shit as I walked out and hopped in my truck and left. Haven't been back since.

R&R is straight up fuddville, can't stand that fat grumpy f***er. Several years ago, I was much younger and looked young, but I was self employed at the time and making a killing, like had so much business we were turning people away, and I was in there and asked to look at a fancy weatherby in .300 weatherby mag with a particularly beautiful stock they had on the rack and first words out of his mouth were "no way, not unless you can show me some cash, you probably can't afford that, that's a $3k rifle, no way your actually interested in that, that's a man's rifle for hunting out west, not a gun for a kid, kicks like a mule, you don't need that, etc." before he even finished his line of bullshit I said well " I probably have some cash in my truck out there, I'll go look, ya see that brand new $70,000 crew cab diesel truck out the window behind ya there, yea, next to that shitty Tundra (I knew the tundra was his at the time), that's mine, just bought it, I'll be right back." well his jaw just about hit the floor and he mumbled some shit as I walked out and hopped in my truck and left. Haven't been back since.

On a similar vein years ago I went to a car dealer Bertera Chrysler Jeep in West Springfield during one of those summer sale-a-thon events. I was there looking at a Jeep Rubicon and a salesman says to me "You don't want that. That's not a car for you." and I said "well here's my info let me know when you're interested in doing business with me". Oddly I received a call a couple weeks later asking if I was still interested in the Jeep. I said "Nope I've already got one and I'm happy". I went there a few years later when I eventually bought my first and only BMW I will ever own and while there looked at a Viper they had on the floor. When I asked about the price the salesman grumbled and came back with a stupid number to shut me up. Imagine what they must have thought when I stopped in a few years later to look at another Jeep but driving the viper. This time I wasn't there to do business but kick tires and rub some sh*t in their faces.

I swear to heaven above there are businesses that actively do not want to do business at all.

On a similar vein years ago I went to a car dealer Bertera Chrysler Jeep in West Springfield during one of those summer sale-a-thon events. I was there looking at a Jeep Rubicon and a salesman says to me "You don't want that. That's not a car for you." and I said "well here's my info let me know when you're interested in doing business with me". Oddly I received a call a couple weeks later asking if I was still interested in the Jeep. I said "Nope I've already got one and I'm happy". I went there a few years later when I eventually bought my first and only BMW I will ever own and while there looked at a Viper they had on the floor. When I asked about the price the salesman grumbled and came back with a stupid number to shut me up. Imagine what they must have thought when I stopped in a few years later to look at another Jeep but driving the viper. This time I wasn't there to do business but kick tires and rub some sh*t in their faces.

I swear to heaven above there are businesses that actively do not want to do business at all.
Bertera auto group, I won't set foot in any of their dealerships, most dishonest bunch of a**h***s on the planet. Their whole business model is ripping people off lol

R&R is straight up fuddville, can't stand that fat grumpy f***er.
Funny how threads wander. A thoughtless dealer in East Longmeadow decides (publicly) that he likes Dementia Joe Biden's anti-2A agenda and next thing you know we are all dissing R&R in Belchertown over anything we can come up with. "I was in there one time and I they didn't fall over themselves trying to please me." WTF??? Is this what we've become? [thinking]

Funny how threads wander. A thoughtless dealer in East Longmeadow decides (publicly) that he likes Dementia Joe Biden's anti-2A agenda and next thing you know we are all dissing R&R in Belchertown over anything we can come up with. "I was in there one time and I they didn't fall over themselves trying to please me." WTF??? Is this what we've become? [thinking]
That moron at R&R couldn't fall over himself if he wanted to, I'm surprised he can even stand up. I'm sorry but I put R&R on the same podium as the shop in this thread because he is a complete ass and I'm sure how he treated @VetteGirlMA is 100% accurate and I'm sure he treats every woman or minority or younger person that goes in there exactly the same, I've literally heard a story about how rude they are or how they act like they are doing their customers a favor by anyone thats been in there more than once. They send the people that they should be eager to help and get excited about guns/2a out the door having a miserable experience and that kind of shit pisses me off, that kind of behavior discourages people, that we all want on our side, from pursuing the sport and 2a related activities any further.

Edit: I will say there is one good dude that works at R&R if you can catch him when king dickhead isn't sitting on his throne by the cash register lol

Last edited:
I personally dont't share their view, but I'm not so much of a brick wall to say they are bad people. As a matter of fact my neighbor would give you the shirt off her back(not something you would want to see) and is a great person in general. She is my friend and I respect her views.

Y'all need to stop seeing every issue as a live or die issue, everyone is an enemy if that's how you view it. Many times simple respect works. Not everyone is a Karen.
if they are willing to hand over my rights because they just don't care about anything other shotguns then ya they are no more useful to me than Maura Healey himself.

I have a friend who is let's say quite well off.
He used to buy a new Caddy every two years , cash.
He never dresses up much and usually just bums around in a sweatshirt , jeans and sneakers, unshaven a lot of the time.
He went into a dealer and ran into some snot nosed young puke of a salesman.
The kid asked if he could help him and he said yes i'm looking at that model right over there.
The kid comes back with something like , I don't think that would be in your price range.
My buddy says, really ? Think I could talk to your manager ?
The manager come over and asks if there is anything he could help him with .
My buddy says Nope and pulls a wad out of his pocket that would choke a mule and tells him , Well I was going to spend this here but thanks to dick head over there I'll spend it somewhere else.
Man ,I would have liked to been a fly on the wall after he left.

That was stupid, to tell a woman that she doesn't want a Rubicon.. It seems 80% of Rubicon owners ARE women.

No need to get all worked up about it sport. Just don’t shop there, that’s all.

And, you “literally” heard a story about it?

Is that like when people start a sentence with, “ I mean . . . “

Or when people write something profound and find the need to add, “ that being said,” or, “having said that. . . “
neither, you could probably replace it with "actually" or say that I'm using the word in its more common/modern usage to emphasize that I'm being serious and not exaggerating or being metaphorical

Maybe that's the explanation for the folks in the thread looking for one. Satisfied now?

He's saying the exact same thing that he said in the interview, and that he previously clarified on FB.

That he thinks 80% kits should be serialized and registered before they're a firearm.

Hence the issue of contention many have here, considering that things that aren't firearms shouldn't be registered- and the AFT has repeatedly agreed on said point.

When the people who shoot dogs and kids are closer to the mark with 2A supporters than a gun shop, that's a problem for the shop with their current and potential customer base at large. He can keep saying that everyone has misunderstood him, but he's said the same thing three times; to expect anything different is insanity.

Because not all gun owners have the exact same beliefs. Believe it or not some only want a shotgun for turkey hunting and nothing else. They either have no reason to care about other things or may even believe the anti 2a stance. 2a might mean something different to other people
In other words, as long as these asshats have their turkey shotgun they could give a shit less about the 2A. These Fudds are no better than the antis and should sit on their shotguns and pull the trigger w their big toe.

I am not on faceboot but it looks like there is a 'clarification' that can't be seen without an account.

Maybe that's the explanation for the folks in the thread looking for one. Satisfied now?

Staunch and NRA in the same sentence, even.

1618448931475.png
@sig shooter already posted that here over 160 posts ago
at 9:05AM last Saturday morning.

I may or may not agree with his view of the issue and I do believe he shouldn't have said anything, but the above and what some other on here are saying is over the top.

This guy may have a family or dependents who could very seriously suffer if that happened. And speaking from experience many people use google reviews to determine which store to go too. He may have made a mistake saying what he did, but let people make a mistake and live and learn from it, not hope his family(assuming he has one) becomes homeless because of it.
What do you think would happen to my site if I said the shit the R&M Gun Vault owner said?

His mistake loads the guns for the Anti's to TAKE MY/OUR GUNS... That is where the problem is. He didn't put up a "masks required sign", he owns a gun shop and shit on the 2nd Amendment. There is a huge f-ing difference there, if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

What do you think would happen to my site if I said the shit the R&M Gun Vault owner said?

His mistake loads the guns for the Anti's to TAKE MY/OUR GUNS... That is where the problem is. He didn't put up a "masks required sign", he owns a gun shop and shit on the 2nd Amendment. There is a huge f-ing difference there, if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.
I have no idea what would happen and quite frankly I would hope others would chalk it up to a mistake of some kind, because to see someone go out of business, especially a small business owner is not something I want to see regardless of what they believe.

If you can't deal with a difference of opinion, how are you gonna deal with the left? From what I see you are not. Most everyone here is the first to bitch about a new proposed law or a new karen complaining or a gun shop like the above, but instead of bitching why don't we try to hold a virtual town hall for new gun owners? Or better yet the many people that have questions about guns and give them honest answers from real gun owners? I have heard it mentioned, but lets get together and hold a open carry rally, or a concealed carry rally. This website has over 50k users with (I believe) the majority in MA, let's actually use the man-power. Stop complaining about other peoples actions unless you are prepared to take your own.

Back
Top Bottom