• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

R&M Gun vault in East Longmeadow owes us a BIG explanation.....

I have no idea what would happen and quite frankly I would hope others would chalk it up to a mistake of some kind, because to see someone go out of business, especially a small business owner is not something I want to see regardless of what they believe.

If you can't deal with a difference of opinion, how are you gonna deal with the left? From what I see you are not. Most everyone here is the first to bitch about a new proposed law or a new karen complaining or a gun shop like the above, but instead of bitching why don't we try to hold a virtual town hall for new gun owners? Or better yet the many people that have questions about guns and give them honest answers from real gun owners? I have heard it mentioned, but lets get together and hold a open carry rally, or a concealed carry rally. This website has over 50k users with (I believe) the majority in MA, let's actually use the man-power. Stop complaining about other peoples actions unless you are prepared to take your own.
You really have no idea what many of the people on this site have done, do you ?
Here is some solid advise that I have given many a FNG in real life that I hope you take to heart.
Sit down , shut up and learn something.

There is no compromise any more , the left is coming to take them , end of story , period.
They don't give a shit about you, your family or your constitutional rights.
The nano second they think they can get away with it they will send men to your home to take them by force.
No one will shed a tear or lose a wink of sleep , if you , your family , and your dog die in the process.

Right now they are talking about putting a man who unashamedly mass murdered women and children in charge of the folks who will be coming to your door.

The first step in EVERY country who has confiscated firearms from it's citizens has been registration.
EVERY f*cking time !
Your buddy at the gun vault is supporting the first step.

OK I will delete it & sorry for the bandwidth there, yours and here. I didn't scour the pages of this post.
(Sorry; evidently that screen shot had made an outsized impression on me.
Tons of other things in here go 35,000 feet over my head). [angry]
[shocked]
sjb6h1ruaes31.png

Back
Top Bottom