• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

R&M Gun Vault, East Longmeadow, MA

HorizontalHunter

NES Member
I was out and about today looking for a road bike for my wife and saw their sign. I didn’t even know that they were there.

I made a quick stop looking for primers and a specific 9mm cartridge. They didn’t have either, sadly the town won’t allow them to sell reloading supplies. Though they didn’t have what I was looking for the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Its a small shop but worth a stop if you are out that way.

Bob

I know I feel safer.

It is so scary how crazy that band surrounding the CRV is so very liberal. Lots of people. Might as well be Cambridge in a lot of respects.

I've got a client moving back from Sandy-Eggo to MA. Got a job offer in Holyoke. "What do you think of the area?" "Well, a lot of it will depend on your political persuasion." "I'm very conservative." "Well. . . . . you'll be in the minority in most of the area." LOL

Clearly this is because hooligans, so they've been told, use these supplies to make unregistered bullets. With a button. And a 30 persecondclip. It's the new Saturday Night Special.

The owners of this shop went on the news saying they agree with Biden's anti-2A executive actions. Just be aware...
Can permanently cross them off the short list, although they weren't ever really on it to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom